I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Idk I talk to originstk off and on about all of this and I have not seen anybody post pics of a triangle kush that grows like the one he says is it. His has a much darker fade on the leaves then what I see from others.

2 Likes

All i know is see and feel the tk i have in all the tk crosses from bodhi and csi that i’ve seen and/or smoked or grown. wedding cake too.

2 Likes

I gotta run her one day

1 Like

Hit up FarmJoe on instagram if you want it ASAP. He’s probably still selling rooted cuts for $150. She did get kind of dark leaves for me, organic soil growing. I don’t know if it’s legit but sure was nice flowers.

The high was VERY strong for me, almost too strong. It had the tendency to give me raciness, especially when I cut earlier than 12 weeks (most of the time!). I couldn’t smoke on it all day, it just plows you. She is really great bud though, but the plant is a pain. I was lucky and she actually grew really well in my recycled soil mix, but even then, a total PITA structure-wise, long flowering length, poor rooting. It just wasn’t worth all the extra effort for me.

I love the Blue Dream, and she grows so damn easy in comparison to the TK. Her and Strawberry Cough are vigorous growers that reward with massive harvests of great smoke. I can’t pick a favorite though. After all this time I’ve realized what I like the most is constant variety. I go through clones pretty quick. If you ever see something in the BOS that interests you, you better move on that withdrawal quick.

Hold up a tick, I can’t leave out Death Star! THAT plant is probably my most favorite of all time. Knock you out stank and stone. The true meaning of stoned. Are my legs working right now? She also takes a while but it’s all worth it! I especially enjoy taking fruity strains with mild highs and mixing them up with Death Star. Lemon G x Death Star is a blend of champions, whether you’re from Ohio or not.

16 Likes

yeah i had to smoke her exclusively in small amounts every single day for a week solid before she would stop making me racy/paranoid. that was taken at 11 weeks. After that I could smoke on her all day every day but going without her damn near gave me withdrawals lol I was craving any flower with her in there as nothing else hits like her. Everything on point here :ok_hand:

4 Likes

The dream i grew was same. Easy, great yield, very pretty buds, great high .

Never had DeathStar nor The Cough

WC is like the TK. Bitch to grow, floppy, roots like shit, slow veg, but NOW, on my 3rd run of her, THINK i got her. My last harvest yesterday was CLOSE. Tent 2 with her and Mac in it are ROCKING this time. Although they kinda rocked last time, just turned to small. This run now should be right on!

The WC, at least this cut, is well worth the trouble. WELL WORTH IT!!

Cereal milk…fought me tooth n nail for 5 months, was about to trash her, then put her in an Octopot. She is NOW kicking major ass in tent 3 a week into the flip. First 2 runs of her were a joke, and she IS the floppiest plant i have ever grown . She now appears ready to produce.

4 Likes

Damn, I need to shell out for some TK one of these days, I’ve grown depressingly little OG. All-star clones say they’ve got it; they’re local (even have business cards at my local hydro store) and they’ve got a good reputation so I’ve considered it, but clone services are always so expensive. It’s funny when you can get cuts through dispensaries in-season for like $20 each, and some of the same cuts go for a minimum of $100/cut through almost any service.

Dark Heart actually was selling blue dream too, it was the clone I went into the dispensary to get past summer and they sold the last ones to a fucking employee… :frowning: now if I want it it’s an arm and a leg. The cereal milk was a consolation prize! :rofl:

5 Likes

All-Star is 100% legit from everything i’ve heard.

2 Likes

Bought 3 cuts from DarkHeart. ALL 3 SUCKED and produced mids at best. One, Napli Pink , was so BAD i threw it out after the dry. Never seeing my money again

2 Likes

Was gonna let Tent 3 just go natural, LITFA big time…BUT…since my dumb ass put a male in there and didnt notice till it was four feet tall :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I had to dig him out. In the back, OF COURSE, so i figured i give the girls ONE haircut since i had to pull em out anyways.

Taking my sweet time too, lol. One is done, Lost Cake :

Now to smoke a bowl, then do another one

13 Likes

Damn, that sucks. They’ve got a pretty decent reputation out here, probably one of the bigger suppliers of clones to dispensaries (along with purple city genetics). I had decent results with my clones but I never grew pink Nepali

1 Like

I know that why i bought from them. Have not heard anyone else unhappy however

1 Like

Still unfortunate; it may have been a strain that they were newly carrying but they’re a big business, they shouldn’t be offering anything they’re not 100% confident in. :confused:

1 Like

Well so much for LITFA big time, lol! The plans of mice n men.

Since i had to pull one, i had room to get at the other 4 . Figure since the BD and SC will be several weeks before being of any interest to anyone, i better fix the mess in Tent 3. I cleaned up Lost Cake, so i need to do the others too , argh, lol!!!

Cereal Milk #1

This will be the last run of her if she does not produce. Last fiasco wasnt her fault, the mites came in on the Wedding Cake, she was an innocent bystander. She was hammered by the mites, took the most damage, she was not smokeable. She FLOPPED all over, had weak branch’s , BUT, she threw an amazing color n smell show till the mites invaded. By week 5 she looked as colored as WC does at 10 weeks. Her smell was special. SO…one last try. She is still floppy, removed her skirt, didnt help, will need to place a net TOMORROW before she is all over the tent floor, lol. Lil bitch!

12 Likes

Dry room is starting to be able to keep up with WC’s stupid amount of water in her

Finally falling temp and humidity

4 Likes

Cereal Milk # 2 nice plant

Only one Grape Pie left to do :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Grape Pie

Cool, that ought to hold em till mid or late flower , now to go play in some dirt

17 Likes

That grape pie is gonna be terpy, I like that profile. A buddy gifted me some smoke that was grown out from calyx bro’s grape pie mom I believe is what he said. Smoke was good and the flavor really appealed to me. the cut I got at the same time was in a group that had pm so trashed all them and never grew it out.

5 Likes

I like that he regularly tests for hplvd. I have never asked but heard all his cuts are ~$150 but his Bubba Kush - that’s like 300. That the one I would want.

3 Likes

Jezuz, move west 30.00

4 Likes