I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Hey @Jetdro very nice looking garden.

I also made a withdrawal from the bank that stanks lol. Ill take your SCBD and raise you another SCBD :stuck_out_tongue:

Back left, she needs transplant but i still gotta wait another week for flower tent to dry until she can really stretch her legs. First round growing her out so I’m stoked as well. Haven’t had Blue dreams since i was a younger chap, but remember her well.

Happy growing
HG

8 Likes

I can’t get to his instagram page. Unless I’m looking at wrong one.

Where you guys getting SCBD if I can ask ?? Open source or private party?

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior tells me i will love it!

2 Likes

Sweet , I now have Lost Cake Mom!

12 Likes

morning @Papalag

3 Likes

Nice! So many epic cuts!

3 Likes

Good morning my brother I’m glad they got roots. I never knew wool rock I’ve been using the rapid rooter to myself.

2 Likes

i like the rockwool better , easier to deal with holds water better and longer. I also have 2 in RR’s , neither showing roots yet.

5 Likes

This is my cut year, running nothing but cuts the whole year.

5 Likes

Amazon don’t ship rapid rooters to my zip code anymore so I am trying the grodans now. If I don’t like them I will get the rapid rooters thru eBay next time

1 Like

I’ll second the rockwool. Been running it for so long it’s like second nature. I use macro plugs for cuts in the grodan tray, little clonex, tray/dome 10/12 days boom! Love them!

2 Likes

I like them more than the RR’s, way cheaper too and avail here local

3 Likes

Had same success as the turbo klone maybe a day/two difference. So when it died after 5/6 years I’ve never replaced it. Back to basics since

2 Likes

I’ll second the rockwool, it’s not great for the environment is my understanding, but neither is peat. I used to do aeroponic style cloning with foam collars and a pump, but my experience is that they root faster in rockwool, and it makes it easier to give away clones and to transplant (of course if you do dwc or other hydro the aeroponic might be easier for your setup)

3 Likes

I have 3 EZcloner’s in a closet. 2 small ones, one huge one. No longer use them , the rockwool is just as fast, no mess no noise, no cleaning clogged spitter heads :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hey @Rhino_buddy

Enjoying the 'cano??? Working well for y’all? Hope so.

2 Likes

Wish we were close by, I know someone in need of one. Tried to fix my turbo kloner the other day but I do believe it’s eukered now. I’d buy one off of you. I tried teaching her my methods but she consistently fails…. Idk I figure a less hands on approach may be the only way for her lol.

1 Like

I forgot about the cleaning part too! Another bonus, my trays are wicked easy to clean. Although I really want some of those professional domes/trays I keep seeing where you can add/lower height etc.

2 Likes

Morning Jet. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like