I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Would be perfect. At the lowest micron setting, it is a fog that covers everything.

4 Likes

That’s what I LOVE. Real world tests. Push things to their limit!

4 Likes

Awesomeness, that is what I need. Thank you for sharing your experience.

3 Likes

Do i defol??? Oh Hell to the yes!~!~!~ This is what came off one Blue Dream from Scharmpit

NOW she is a good looking plant and ready to rock some buddage, lol

15 Likes

Picture 2, PERFECT example of defol VS no defol…think ill pluck the others>>> Damn skippy i will!

16 Likes

CleANED up the Blue Dream Santa Cruz cut, she is looking excellent, happy, and has plenty of budsites , same with the Strawberry Cough. Cleaned her up , she is ready too.

On the right side under the lil 300 , the front Lost Cake has gone ballastic. It is trying to take over all 3 slots under the light. Completely covering the middle plant, and now pushing the end plant to the far wall. End plant, the Lost Cap, which im dying to finish, is going vertical to escape her, lol. The last pic shows her size.

Not sure what ill do, maybe pull her out and let her run under another light by herself, or hack her back and make her behave. Not sure, after i trim the right side 3 later today ill know .

13 Likes

Very impressive stable of ladies. Well done.

1 Like

Looking great @Jetdro that big one on the left is a beast.

Grundle

1 Like

which one??? @MyLittleGrundle

1 Like

What up @schmarmpit

3 Likes

What’s up @Jetdro?! Looking mighty fine in there!

2 Likes

7 days in Cannatrol, 1 day in Grove bags, Mac 1

Sorry colors are off

Smell from bag…WHOA!!!

Tasten flavor on bud…already EXCELLENT. Power is crazy, im gaging on this joint.

16 Likes

love the way BD grows, my kind of lady!!! I KNOW the two of us are gonna get along well. She 100% absolutely means business, can see it .
Damn Mac1 is good weed, im toasted , lol

Hows your Mac?

6 Likes

@HolyAngel @Mr.greenbee Afternoon gentlemen!

3 Likes

Afternoon! I got the last half of the day off so just relaxing at the moment.

3 Likes

im chillin too, been dreading paying taxes, first time in a long time i owed $$$ . Wasnt much but still

Just paid it, ugh. All my chores done other than defoling 3 plants which i have been putting off. Smoked a fat joint of Mac which was a big mistake, havent got up since…lol

7 Likes

Getting better every day :sunglasses:

1 Like

The picture in the middle with the whole tent. I wanna say it’s the blue dream. Beast of a plant.

1 Like

Ah, girls feel better now, took off their winter coats…

13 Likes

Note to self:

Back off nutes a touch, check par level over BD

1 Like