I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Cereal Milk threw some good buds down

Trimming it for Cannatrol

16 Likes

Thanks! And no problems?

3 Likes

Just got caught up. Took awhile to read a weeks worth of posts. Retired, growing bud, taking the pack out for runs, and now dating. Living the good life for sure! Lol

7 Likes

No

This run today will be much more
Almost done packing it in
Gonna jam it see what happens

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’m not complaining , my life is good . My dogs are healthy and my ass isn’t burning anymore

5 Likes

No burning ass is a good thing!!

4 Likes

I must have missed your burning ass thing. Ive been dealing with gout recently. Burning ass, gout, getting older can be difficult at times. Just my 2 cents but I think ur doing ok. Lol

5 Likes

Is that the same as swamp ass?

2 Likes

Been 3 or 4 failed runs on Cereal Milk . You name it it has happened to her , lol . None of the issues were the plants fault however . Figured this run was it , to finally see what she is , then mites and I sprayed a bunch . Used something that they say does not hurt plant , all natural , no pesticides . Figured this would be another dialed attempt at her .

But no , lol , it was not . Just trimmed for placement into Cannatrol . The Good Doctor may not have irradiated the pests , but it killed live ones , kept them at bay till harvest , and did ZERO HARM.

Buds are big , dense , and sticky sticky damn mess trimming . This was a full on good run of her . I WILL be able to finally Judge the cut I got near a year ago :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Yielded very well, no bullshit all solid buds

Cannatrol is packed to the gills , even bud laying on bottom below bottom tray , but not blocking either fan .

So nice , now I kick back and let it do the rest

16 Likes

Yes it sure is

1 Like

Really curious on the total weight dried. Especially when you packed it to the gills!

3 Likes

I’ll guess 17 or 18 Z

3 Likes

Gonna order more shelves and see it’s limits

2 Likes

Hey @schmarmpit

The Dream is just stunning . Giant leaf , beautiful structure , looking marvelous .

The Cough too but I have taken a liking to the BD

5 Likes

How is that electrostatic sprayer doing you Jet? Do you recommend it? I have been eyeing them since they seem to help get more complete spray coverage with less labor… I am sick of pumping my manual sprayer and needing to hand-manipulate each and every single branch to ensure a complete coverage.

3 Likes

It’s great only issue is really hard to spray UNDER the leafs . If you tilt machine it won’t spray right . Other than that it works great .

It will soak a tent in no time using less material too . Not had any issues with it , much nicer than pumping my sprayer , throws better patrrr too .

You cannot get it to undersides of leafs in middle of a crowded tent , so o still wil use my pump to get those

If it died I would buy another one

5 Likes

Cool! The way they are advertised they make it sound like they do get complete leaf coverage and that to me was the major draw. I guess I am going to need to try one out myself. Thank you Jet.

2 Likes

On a outside or commercial greenhouse yes .
In a jammed 4 by 4 tent no way . Too big , can’t squeeze it between plants .

If you used it solo on a mite infestation you would lose as they live on the undersides which it cannot really get too .

The most setting is a real mist but I personally do not believe it gets under leaf , o know it doesn’t in middle of tent , middle of 5 foot tall plant .

4 Likes

I pull them out of the tent and put them on a rotating pedestal when I spray them so it sounds good :+1: I haven’t had any bugs in years, but I spray with a multitude of IPM and foliars regularly

3 Likes

I agree with you in a 4’ x 8’ or bigger. All I used dealing with my mites. As long as I could get the sprayer underneath my canopy, it did killed everything in my tent. Now I totally agree that you have to keep it level or it will start sucking air. And it can be a bitch to get primed at times.

4 Likes