I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

I’ll shoot you another 5 to give you some better odds.

3 Likes

A blast from the past mwonder of still viable ?

7 Likes

I have a 13bean pack I can send ya tomorrow if you want? If youre planning on running them soon.

Would save @ShiskaberrySavior from having to send from the last of em and should get there quicker?

4 Likes

Yeah gonna start em now, find a nice male

3 Likes

If you need the address lmk I’ll take whatever you want to send. It will all be put in line to be hunted. Designing up a watering system now for all them I’ve already had enough hand watering. It is a nice collection I can only imagine the pita it is to find a certain strain in all of that

2 Likes

So you and holy have it worked out?

2 Likes

Right :sweat_smile: (I’m out of likes over here…)

is that a yes, you want me to send em over?

3 Likes

He vanished into his seed stash hope he finds his way out. Lol

2 Likes

Lol yeah I’m thinking so too. May have to send a search party soon :telescope:

4 Likes

I have a couple original F1 packs from GH as well, using a few different Snow Lotus BX V1 dads. Let me know if you’d like them when you go to make more!

5 Likes

Awesome do you remember what number you’d got ?
Or what the mom was I know he posted a list after they were all handed out.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Sensi star f4

Snow lotus 11

Snow lotus 6

Lotus CK

Goji og IX

Goji og Qm bx

Plus his grape pie x snow lotus cross.

That’s my grow hard collection

7 Likes

He gave me originally 7A and then after growing them out he sent me 7B and 7C as well. All Grape Pie x, 3 different SLbxV1 dads. He also sent me the Goji Queen Mom x SLbxV1 for growing out the first ones.

6 Likes

Wow you got the full meal deal from him . Definitely some gems to be found in that lot.

Appreciate the generous offer I’ll keep that in mind for when I’m hunting for some more moms. Thank you

4 Likes

Yeah he really hooked me up good when I mentioned how much I liked the cross.

I’ve got the actual Grape Pie clone-only coming to me soon. I was thinking of making Grape Pie BX seeds using Grow Hard’s beans as the dad, but if you’d rather make F2s then I’ll gladly send them to you.

5 Likes

Hey your plan sounds great
I’ve still got enough to get through if jet makes a couple crosses . There should be plenty to spread around again.

If I shut the tin box down again this summer I might do a 2x2 seed run just to keep busy .

5 Likes

@HolyAngel
Yeah that would be cool to send
Thanks

50/50 Mac WC covered in keif

9 Likes

Cool, will do! That looks tasty!

3 Likes

Appreciate that holy .

4 Likes