I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

He sent me a bunch of the Goji QM stuff, ssdd f1/f2, and the sensi star f4 when came back for that bit. I still have the sensi star left. Haven’t seen anyone run those yet.

3 Likes

I’m still out of likes over here but yeah, I’m glad to help! Hopefully Jet finds what he’s looking for. Get a nice pair out of them.

2 Likes

I’ve been holding out running his offerings but know they’ll be some keepers to be had when I do get to them.

2 Likes

I’d found 1 out of 3 seeds your bound to find a decent plant or 2 so the odds are very good he will.

3 Likes

Last 2 packs heading out waiting on addresses .
That’s it folks till more get made.

15 Likes

who are the lucky two!

man what a thread i started reading from half way around 145 its now 420 am… coincedence ugh im gonna be tired tomorrow but ocd makes me read until i get to the end.

4 Likes

Good morning jet. How the girls doing. On lunch now. I’m interested to see how two plant a octo works. I don’t see why it wouldn’t just more watering

2 Likes

I’ve run it before it works just fine

2 Likes

Does it get any better than this

14 Likes

Wow that’s a blast from the past

3 Likes

Wedding Cake ticks all the boxes for me . Been hitting it daily for months now STILL love it .

Once the big tent is down I was gonna shut down for the summer , just so hot here . I have plenty of smoke , and my cooler is jammed .

Gonna see if I can X the WC ( she WILL make plenty of seeds ) to Grwpe Pie . The mix of the two in a joint is magic , maybe I can grow that taste ???

I have Sugar Punch pollen too …. Hmmm Sugar Punch times dirt would be good so I gotta go there too .

Lost Cap looks STELLAR , got a mom of her
So while I’m at it gonna whack her too . Now that she has OGAH in her I know she will seed , ogah too strong and stable it will produce viable seed .

Then I could do my 2 or 3 plant per octo run 12/112 from get go with SEED not clone

Hmmmm

Gonna be a good summer I think

@ShiskaberrySavior

12 Likes

7 years in fridge

Think any good @ColeLennon
@ShiskaberrySavior
@Papalag
@HolyAngel
@SamwellBB

5 Likes

Would love to see some crosses to the grape pie . Looks like the dogs are having a good time today.

6 Likes

Morning Jet. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

What is that?

4 Likes

Sugar Punch
Exactly as name indicates
A SWEET hammer to the face

The One x …… damn , lol , stoned at creek forgot

Papa knows @Papalag

Personally I think it makes anything else SANNIE made look like a 3rd grade shop project .

The right pheno of her is devistaringly good show off bud to the MAXX

Think of a beautiful sweet berry Haze in your face , stupid strong weed

JMHO

10 Likes

I’ve cracked older

Slightly sand shell, place in a mix of hydrogen peroxide and water about 12 hours, then paper towel method use a heat pad on low

Some say to place seed in freezer for 24 hours first

Good luck brother

You can do it damn straight

She was the moms to paps punch dad was gogi OG

4 Likes

I have Sugar Punch pollen

5 Likes

Man that looks like a good time. Nice gar under some shade tree by the creek. You’ve made a nice life for yourself

3 Likes

Ahhh this is where the confusion was born! GH never made a cross of Cherry Pie x Snow Lotus, and he didn’t name it Grape Pie.

Grape Pie is a clone-only cut from Cannarado, genetics of which are Cherry Pie x Grape Stomper. GH hit the Grape Pie cut with his Snow Lotus bx V1 pollen. So the F2 beans you are handing out are actually (Grape Pie x Snow Lotus BX V1). A bit of a mouthful, understandably.

7 Likes