Identification help

Still difficult to see detail.

Are we looking at the whitish spots?

~

And of course, the plant generally looks very good.

Those look more like nutrified water burn marks and not at all like insect damage.

Do you ever place a dripping plant in the tent by passing it over another. The run off burns the leaves too.

1 Like

That is what I thought before I saw the bugs and wanted to get right on them before they spread to my GM.
I may have done the water thing when I moved them. I use a small water can with a long sprout so I don’t get it on the leaves. With these the leafs are getting dry and falling of and on the WW the Yellow ones stayed supple.

1 Like

This isn’t good. Drying and falling off?

Can we see more pics of this process?

99%

Are you spraying these with anything?

Haven’t sprayed anything on them.

OK help me a little here.

We are how long in the 1 gallon container?

I see the cotyledon shriveling. This is OK. I see one or two single leaves near the bottom starting to yellow, but I see generally healthy plants that might need some water??

I had watered earlier today. That is when the critters came too my attention.

They have been in the 1gal for 18 days after 3 weeks in cups. We were trying to keep them down as the WW is taking up the flower tent. They are also putting out the 7th set of leafs.

Your plants are definitely happy so if there’s a pest at work, you’ve caught them early. Seems like the perfect excuse to get an IPM program started.

You might consider the possibility that the critters are Springtails

2 Likes

Props to @buzzmobile would have said the same. Mainly because I had the same a while back and panicked like crazy. But they’re no threat to your plants. You or any animals in the vicinity. Next time you water pour fast so as to leave a little pool on the surface and you should see them hop if they’re springtails. If they wiggle and dive under the soil. Time to panic a bit cos they won’t be springys but could also still be a beneficial nematode of some variety

18 days, huh?

OK, they are looking good. Let’s keep them in place until they start to show signs of being root bound. And we can try a couple of “cheats” if they are still to close to the batch in flower.

99%

What is the longest anybody has had to leave plants in flower? I look at the numbers to flower but don’t know if they meant germ to flower or in 12/12.

@buzzmobile and @anon58740919 I can rule these out at they say they are big enough to pick or vacuum like I did with the box elder. TY for the help

1 Like

Only autoflowering plants are measured from germination day, photoperiod plants are normally from the start of 12/12.

Ugh, you had to deal with box elder bugs? Terrible nuisance considering they don’t actually harm anything. Springtails are tiny tho. Like white fleas

1 Like

@Worcestershire_Farms is correct.

I would expect these to be done between 60 and 75 days from sprouting.

Did you keep the original seed pack. If not, check the vendor’s web site for an indication of flowering period.

Never ran Autos, so I really don’t know all the ins and outs.

99%

I got them in a clear plastic bag from a local Dispensary/breeder. Now out of business when the law changed. They are not autos. Been in 12/12 3 weeks. Just trying to get an idea for the teens and GM seedlings. I got these seeds cheep and based on the ones the generous folks here, old. I figured if one of the original five “WW” lived and produced I’d be happy.

I have much higher expectations for the Hurk and GM.

1 Like

These should require somewhere between 7-10 in total, assuming they are typical genetics.

Sorry, auto, fem, mixing my terms.

I am hoping we can do a little bit of fancy re-potting to slow your younger plants a little, or we’ll be buying more tents, lol.

2 Likes

If I slow them too much the GM will catch up and I rather throw out the WW than mess up the Hurk and GM

I think the bugs may be nymphs from the Elm bugs which do suck sap. I have Box Elder and Elm leaf footed bugs.
I was given a link on another thread for stuff. I was just picking and killing. Didn’t see any for awhile and now they have come out for the spring egg laying and I killed two in that tent.

@99PerCent do you have a link to the good mite.