If you were Gonna

Ok all, this is more of a Fun question than a Serious grow question. If you were gonna start a Commercial Grow, Say a 3000sqft Facility, What strains would you grow for commercial sale? Your running the grow, on a commercial scale. Are you going Hydro, Soil, hybrid AKA Dirty Hydro? What lights you choosing? Are you supplementing CO2? Let hear how yall would set up a commercal grow!

5 Likes

popcorn meme

4 Likes

If cost was no object, Iā€™d grow hydro with HPS and have a variety of high yielding, high thc varieties like GMO, Mac 1, Animal Tsunami, maybe GG#4, etc.
The average consumer buys based on high THC and I would sell them what they want.

My personal grow would have what I want to grow.

2 Likes

Eh I would do hydro I think, with leds

And the strain offerings I offer would be OG style genetics. Old school, landrace hybrids , etc.

Frankenstein would for sure be a strain I grow with the little info ive gathered on it.

2 Likes

Current culture RDWC 35g pro units, and current culture clone setup/shelf, Fohse lighting or fluence or grandmaster level LEDs, quest dehu , bluelab monitoring system and periods with an aero mixer in a 250 g Rez. While utilizing far reds for inter canopy and additional top lighting and a huge vertical shelving system for my moms/stable

3 Likes