Iggys' Puff-n-Stuff

Never seen a reaction like that from an FPJ, what’s your dilution ratio?

2 Likes

The first foliar I mixed at
RO Water and a splash of Ocean 40ml/gal
10ml/gal Stinging nettle
30ml/gal Labs

They only did the spaz twice,
I have increased the Nettle to 20ml/gal
and they seem to love it now, no further reaction.

PS anyone new to Natural Farming/KNF…BEWARE of my posts I am just learning this and may kill something in short order. You have been WARNED!!

CORRECTED
Veg Foliar
FPJ 4-8ml/gal
LAB 4ml/gal
SW 0-30ml/gal
Sea Water to help them adapt to local conditions (salt air)

Wow, okay. I usually dilute 1000:1 (~4ml/gal). :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

This the very beginning of my NF,KNF journey, so it is trial and error, hopefully not to much error.
Collecting info on my local flora and trying to wrap my head around it. Don’t have a scope yet, but probably order one very soon (only way to really see what I’m doing)

Collected my First 2 IMOs in the leaf mold soil on an Island between two intercostal brackish rivers West of the barrier island, got fluffy white hyphae and some colors red, yellow, blue, grey. (a few ants in one sample)
Collecting IMO from bamboo stand and Saw Palmetto patch on the mainland, may wait till next rain to collect one of these?

Rice wash started 6/28 for new batch of Labs.
The grass fed cow juice makes awesome cheese! REALLY TASTY

Picking mango and coconut today and farmers market for some juiceables.

2 Likes

I had used some Roots Organics, Ancient Amber which has Nettle and soy meal…
Instructions call for 5ml/qt,litre foliar. Roots AA may be diluted form of initial ferment? Used this measure for my FPJ.
You think 20ml/gal Nettle FPJ may be to much? haha. Probably why I got that reaction…will cut it down for next time. Thanks

2 Likes

I’m sure Roots Organic is a watered down version. Paying for water is common among nutrient companies. I would start at 4-5ml/gal move up from there.

1 Like

Looking at some charts by Chris Trump…I’m using to much Labs also?

3 Likes

LST had to be done in this tiny space. Both EB and Kazzam are very vigorous…Will see how clones do. Estimating 3-4max wks veg. for SOG. style grow.

EB x DE Minimal Low stress training with bamboo stakes.

Branches are coming up nice, canopy starting to fill in!

EB x DE left , Veit Black center left staked , Kazzam right

Clones doing fine. Kazzam Males top right.

Males cut a week behind.

EBs girls left 4, Kazzam girls right 4

Clones rooting at 10 days from cut.

FLIP in a few more days, Nice to be growing again!

Grace and Peace, Ya’ll

9 Likes

Not a fan of organics but really enjoy your strain choices Arriba|nullxnull, it’s amazing the variety you can find and differences between them. I dip my clones in the aloe vera juice, better than Clonex … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Decided to try SCROG-7/8. Not an easy task for a big, old, fat guy, wasn’t to bad though, at least I got to lay down on the job for a few! Looking kinda beat up. Timing could be better, Oh well, always next time!.

6 Likes

I tried a scrog once and ended up cutting it out after one of the plants hermed and dropped pollen in a corner I couldn’t reach.

If I ever try a scrog again, it’s going to be a single net per plant and I’m going to make sure I can get to every part of each plant by reach or by rotation.

1 Like

I agree pain in the butt.
They were already to big for the space, so I thought I’d give it a go.
Got use to Sog from clones running 4x4 tables in a bigger room.
This micro stuff all new to me,Haha
I’ll figure it out .

1 Like

Found a full box of my favorite paps in storage! Hewh Yah!! Rollemup, dude…stole the photo,Haha!

Where can I find a replacement of this quality? Who makes a good rice paper these days?

EB x DE 07/14 #2

EBDE #2

EB x DE 07/14 #6

EBDE #6

EB x DE 07/17 #6

EBDE #6

Kazzam Branch 07/20 #7

Kazzam #7

Kazzam Main cola 07/20 #7

Kazzam #7

Kazzam #3 cola 07/20

Kazzam #3

Hawaiian Web

Male left…Female right …they in love!

Sturdy, Tough and Stable, outdoor!!!

Kazzam #5 smells like a fully loaded hot dog, interesting and certainly unique.

3 Likes

Elements makes a nice rice rolling paper.

2 Likes

@ReikoX beat me to the punch. Elements definitely makes nice rice papers. They’re my preferred rolling papers.

1 Like

4 Likes

Grid test, worked!..Above

Hi @iggypuffs tks for visiting my flow !

Looks like we have the same “catch” …

Nice to meet you

i"m from Rio de Janeiro … 60 years … play botanic …

:green_heart: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Let me get caught up here.
The world swallowed me up for a bit and my plants took a little hit from my lack of attendance. I think I can limp them to the finish line and still get some smoke-able herb.
I top dressed lightly with some BuildaSoil Craftblend and worm castings at the start of flower, I think about 2weeks from flip. I thought the top dress would carry me through, but they look really hungry? Remember this is a new style grow for me. From top to bottom so any advice would be graciously accepted. I’ve never grown totally organically or used fabric pots, or under LEDs.
Some pics to follow, hopefully labeled correctly, if not I will make corrections as time permits.

2 Likes

These are in descending order from my last pics, so it looks like its been 17 days of water only aside from 1 batch of aerated Craftblend tea 2 days ago, 1cup/5gal @24hrs, and a foliar yesterday with Roots Organic Ancient Amber 10ml/gal which is half the recommended per bottle label. Have another batch of tea ready for tomorrow, I think may be necessary? with following batches ever other watering or every 3rd or 4th day.