ILGM Blue Cheese Feminized,Cyco Wormix, Babies in solo cups

Just got these bad girls in the mail and germed within 24hrs in pH’d distilled, now in Cyco Wormix under a 6500k T8 shoplight… they’ll be under a 315w CMH in 7-10 days and receiving Advanced Nutrients. Super stoked about this strain! If you have any experiences with Blue cheese or ILGM please tell me about it!

5 Likes

Nice, what does ILGM stand for?

1 Like

It’s a company called “I Love Growing Marijuana”… pretty cheesy name but they deliver and quickly too. I’d go back for another strain once complete with this one, no doubt!

1 Like

I was gifted 3 bubblegum seeds from them none of them germinated. :+1:

1 Like

I’ve read some of their reviews where people say the same thing, but they will send you more? Just a pain to go through that whole process

I had the same thing happen with I49, but they replaced them. 80% germ guarantee or replace

2 Likes

Yessir ILGM claims a 86% rate or something like that… either way my seeds germinated within 24hrs and I’m quite impressed with their service so far. My only worry is that I’ll put in the time and effort for the next 4-6 months & they won’t be what I was expecting… as far as quality goes I have no comment yet!

1 Like

The website does have some good (generic) information in the newsletters. The seeds you can get cheaper though, and more detailed info is available for the reading. I haven’t delved to deep into his procedures or heritage, safe to say OG is better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got their heavy hitters mix pack popped 10 of the 15 and 9 germed. Lost all but one because of the borg

1 Like

I’ve grown out Barney’s Farm blue cheese many moons ago. Grew out nice, tolerant to my negligence, but when grown properly rewarded me with killer smoke. Mine smelled of pop tarts and a slight hint of baby shit (not sure how to describe it).
If you ever want to try a fun strain (if you get the right pheno) I believe it was Barney’s Farm g13/haze…the calyxes were HUGE!!!..was the coolest bud structure I’ve ever seen and an awesome high!

1 Like

I already killed the blue cheese seedlings… I brought a couple house plants down into my basement and in my grow area, f’in spider mites ate them up. I will start a fresh batch as soon as I start to flower my other 3 plants within the next few weeks. I’m actually buying a second tent for seedlings and clones now and all the non-smokable plants have been removed from my basement. Hope I can do things justice, I’m only on my second grow here!

1 Like