Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Truly no apology necessary on your end. My computer illiterate ass obviously fucked up the link somehow. I will figure it out at some point, uhhhh hopefully haha.

The combo definitely has the potential for greatness. That is why I made it. I hope that you find something that you enjoy, at the very least. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

It’s odd because the link preview shows a different post, but when I click the link in my post, it takes me directly to the post about Hydrored running my Grease’s Pieces x Herijuana hybrid. Anyone else being directed to the correct post when they click the link?? Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

(Black Triangle x Cherry West Bx)
Here is a picture from last night… some of them are still looking pretty droopy but they should bounce back shortly.

Some handled transplant and lack of water better than others. I did really push it with lack of water the last day in the 12oz cups especially for their size.

9 Likes

I am happy to hear that! I look forward to seeing how the cuttings root for you. Positive vibes…

Big, beautiful plants! I don’t doubt they will be hitting their stride soon. Are you planning to take cuttings before you flower? Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

Normally I would but because I have a CBD project I had planned that I’m sure will turn into quite the endeavor I will most likely not. What I would like to do with this round would be to select the best male of this group and let him have his way with the females(if you’re okay with that.) It leaves me with the best options to come back to be able to pick up where I left off and see what the females had to offer. If not I will just flower out the females like normal and cull the males.

3 Likes

@Ris had inquired about this before. This was my response to him then:

I will add a few more thoughts on the subject whenever I get a little bit more time. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Still cant believe 8/9, I had planned on keeping a male, also i dont have the space for all this… ill make it work hehe. oh ya and they look better today than they did yesterday :crazy_face: so they have that going for them. Started them on bud buster pro and started nutrient feedings

14 Likes

Very nice. I like that.

2 Likes

Not that I ever use a humidifier… but that one looks pretty cool I like that four way split. Tents looking good man!

4 Likes

Yeah 8/9 being females is definitely pretty crazy haha. Which one ended up being male? And which hybrids are you running again? Not a big deal or anything, but if you could post the names of the hybrids on the updates, that would be appreciated for referring back to later on.

Awesome. I look forward to seeing them flower! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

grow weed, make seed, fuck greed.

That’s the motto, right there :+1:

6 Likes

Of the 10 Germinated 5/5
1 Stagger Lee x (Cherry West Bc) Never made it above the dirt.

1 (Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc) was a male

one of each got pulled as they were the two hit the hardest with the ph issue. An i just flat ass dont have the room for them
Currently, i have 3 of each in 5 gal infinity bags, they are getting bud buster pro, Emerald Harvest liquid nutrients and compost tea once a week. They are in a soil i mixed up myself using promix as the base and down to earth dry amendments

I have to say, so far my favorite strain is the (Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

I have numbered each one so i can keep closer eye on them.

Edit: adding that these girls are flexible as hell. They have taken to LST so well

Thank you sir, now if i can get my logging more detailed ill be set. My first thought when i saw the 4-way split, “well that’s basically useless”. However just seeing how it spreads the mist around instead of straight up. Im sold its fantastic LOL

3 Likes

Not sure how long they’ve been in veg but they’ve survived my torture chamber so far. Going to clone and flip in the next few weeks.

6x Black Triangle F2 x Dog Patch (5x in the middle row and 1x in the bottom left of the pic)

10 Likes

Dang, everyone is killing it, with beautiful plants!!
I’m starting to jockey for some flower space, after one more topping next week, well thats the fluid plan anyway.

2 Likes

Just a quick pic of dog patch eff up search

6 Likes

dude… I want that motto on a Tshirt :wink:

6 Likes

Same…… good call! There ya go @stanknugzz77 first IllEagle T’s you know Bodhi would gladly endorse it. Hell I’d buy a couple easily.

4 Likes

I can see how it might be confusing, since I quoted @bodhi’s post and my own post in the same post, but just to clarify, I came up with that motto. Honestly, I would still love for @bodhi to endorse my T-shirts though haha. Positive vibes…

@SHSC-1 I keep meaning to touch base, but time is never on my side. Did those seeds ever arrive? Positive vibes…

I have been meaning to ask if anyone knows a good spot to get some shirts made. I have looked into a few spots, but I only want a handful or two made for now and most places are asking ~$50 per shirt for such a small quantity. I don’t really want to sacrifice on quality, but $50 per shirt seems steep. Any information is truly appreciated. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Screen printing is easy man DIY it. I’ve made hoodies/tshirts for me and my kid just never got new materials you got all the weed you need for the creative part

3 Likes

Black triangle x cherry west has my interest

1 Like