Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

@webeblzr @Ris

Awesome! I am happy to see them coming to life. I look forward to following along! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Hey Ris, all best to your project!!
Well the wife is no up yet, so I’m not singing to JP this am, maybe next cup of coffee.
So the tails protruded to what I like by 9:00pm last night.
So I lifted them into the 4" into a wee depression, tail down, a very lite spray, simple water, to get the mix to wash down her tail, and ever so lite tamping.
Next update when a few points show up, maybe next week or so.
Dang, pics or did not happen!

My official day 1 veg time.

9 Likes

@stanknugzz77 I was meaning to ask, as far as continuing your genetics, whats the policy. If i can get a couple sets of parents can i continue to work them? ill respect your wishes. @_@

3 Likes

Looking good brother! Congratulations on day 1 veg! I truly appreciate you being so thorough in your updates! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

I appreciate you asking ahead of time! There is a post from @bodhi somewhere or another on here that I will find and quote because I recall that most of it kind of aligned with my thoughts and feelings on people utilizing my creations in their own work.

I will say that I am always happy whenever someone finds something that they enjoy in my work, especially if they enjoy it enough that they wish to work with it themselves. Give me a chance to find the quote from @bodhi and I will also write a little bit concerning my own thoughts and feelings regarding the subject whenever I get some time. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

12 Likes

Again, I truly appreciate you asking beforehand @Ris.

@bodhi put it beautifully, but just to add my own words:

Please just be respectful of my work, as well as others’. My family is not depending on my seed sales to eat; the little bit that I make from selling seed goes right back into my operation. In other words, I have way too much overhead haha. If you are unsure as to whether or not you should be doing something with my work, please always feel free to come and ask me. Really just treat my work and others’ the way you would like your own to be treated. If you find something that you enjoy and you wish to work with it, please feel free to do so. If you are unsure if doing so will be stepping on my toes, come to me and ask. Other than that, grow weed, make seed, fuck greed. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

27 Likes

Slaps have arrived! If I wasn’t already in love with my logo enough haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes

I live in northern California and while I was out of town for a few months my property was ransacked. Lost all my grow equipment for mushrooms and my entire seed catalog, not to mention my tools.

I have done outdoor for years and a few indoor runs. I usedto work at Humboldt hydroponics in Redding California back in the late 2000s. Now I’m in Berry Creek in the mountain by lake Oroville.

I’m looking to help test any beans by users or even purchase some. Hit me up if you want to have us plant some of your crosses.

I plan to Start a new outdoor grow thread for 2023. Here’s my last thread from years back:

7 Likes

@Hellablaked I truly appreciate your interest in running some of my work. Hit me up with a PM and we will discuss the details. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Anyone else who is interested in running some of my work, please feel to reach out as well. I will be getting back to my messages soon. Thank you for your patience. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes

I like the cut of your jib @stanknugzz77 :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes

I truly appreciate the compliment! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Okay everyone I’m off to a slow start but my seeds arrived and I’ll be prepping them to be germinated and put in soil :partying_face: a friend of mine has handed some knf style alfalfa tea off to me for the sprouting process. I’ll be attempting to germ half of them straight in the starter pod of soil mix, compost, and coco coir and the other half in the basic paper towel method.

6 Likes

I truly appreciate you giving my work a spot in your garden. Feel free to germinate the seeds however best fits your growing style, but definitely don’t overcomplicate the process too much. Most everyone seems to be reporting back 100% germination rates, so adding water and maybe light h2o2 should do the trick.

I wish you well with it and hope that you find something that you enjoy! I look forward to following along with your progress. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

Since I only fill my starter pots with a 1/4 amount of medium, so as they screech for light, I back fill, up to their faces, with a gentle tamping of the medium,
The next thing I’ll do, is start filling the saucer, and stop the top down watering.
It seems to drive the roots down, and when the top of the medium is dry, less bugs.
Not really much to see. I’ll also drop my T5’s down lower now.

4 Likes

DEC 10: 4/5 sprouted tails and are ready for starter sponge. the same for both strains 4/5.

They are in the starting sponge (I will never use these things again.)

DEC 12: Confirmed, i hate the sponges. The bottom left 2 look pretty rough but the rest are standing on their own and ill get them in solo cups tomorrow or the next day.

9 Likes

Seeds arrived… Thank @stanknugzz77

Happy Holidays

6 Likes

8 Likes

International packs are starting to arrive. Tis the fucking season. I have another round of packs that I am getting ready to send out this week or early next week.

Anyone else who is interested in running some of my work, please feel to reach out and we will make it happen. I truly appreciate everyone’s love and support! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Hey all so I have received my tester’s and thanks again @stanknugzz77

Hey all so I have received my tester’s and thanks again @stanknugzz77 and I’ll be back in the morning with updates good evening to all and then it’ll be party time Hunter-S-Thompson-2
Happy Growing The Doc

5 Likes