Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

F yeah stoked to see what you will find going to be doing up some black apple in a few weeks too!

2 Likes

Hell ya. I’ll be doing a big reveal on my thread tomorrow showing all that will be popped. Looking forward to all of it.

Grundle

3 Likes

BT x CW bx Day 15 Flower
Plants seem to be doing a lot better right now. I’ve literally changed nothing. Only can assume they did not like how I was taking care of them during veg. Still scratching my head but I’m much happier with what I’m currently seeing!

Both males are beasts and coming along fast. I’m loving them. Both have a very astringent smells.

The females are looking a ton better now that I’m a little deeper into flower. They are much shorter than the males and looking fairly equal with each other(within 6 inches or so of one another). I’m assuming that they don’t really care for the frequency of watering since they are still clawing. Though when I did try a few dry backs they didn’t care for that either :man_facepalming:t4:. I’m okay with running them straight through now just the way I have been.

Today I gave them my little “semi flush”… zero nutes, soluble Seaweed, and a fat dose of Tribus. They will be back onto 3 E.C. tomorrow.

Taller left male: Basically said to hell with the light… has a funky almost stomach acid smell with a vicks vapor rub back end(I enjoy when this shows up). Imagine if you will a long night of drinking without eating and the beautiful smell you get left in your nostrils after puking lol …actually took me back to some not so fond memories. This male has a more rigid stem than the other and has started some very light purpleing where the other has not. Multiple rubs of this stem has left my nostrils feeling like I have a cool menthol burn up in there.

Shorter right male: This has a very green apple smell coming through but not as munch of a nostril punch as the other male. But I do like the feel of this male. More slick and greasy feeling and I prefer the structure here over the taller male. As well as the more hollow bendy feel. I’ve had better luck with males like this in the past.

To my surprise: The number 3 female is standing out in crowd. (Back right) (4th photo). She has the same vicks norstril burn as the bigger male but with a citrus vibe like a subtle lemon.

The rest of the females are just throwing good smells but its still undefined with them so far. (still early)

More next weekend!

4 Likes

I am happy to hear that brother!

Sounds nice to me. What are your plans for the beasts?

I am glad that they are at least coming around a bit haha. Fuuuuuck.

Sounds delicious. I always prefer foul/funky unique over… well most anything haha.

This male sounds nice as well.

I’m having a hard time picking her out haha. I’m slow. By 4th, did you mean last picture? Or did you mean the 3rd picture?

Either way, I am glad that you sound a bit happier with the run at this point. Hopefully that continues to increase haha. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

She is in the last photo.

Honestly brother I know it wasn’t something off for me. I have no idea what but things are looking to be shaping up early flower.

I’m going to let em ride out in the tent and also add in my Blueberry Diesel F2 females I have in my 2x4 but they will be in there tomorrow. For one I’d like another crack at this strain because the veg had me vexed but also these males have me sold. I wouldn’t mind hunting through some F2 stock to find different males to breed with. I’m considering taking a late cut of the taller male just because of the way it left my nortils feeling almost numb. I’ve never experienced that before. Definitely will be collecting his pollen. hands down.

To the left of the male in the last picture, yes? Again, I might need you to draw in an arrow haha.

I know that as well. I have seen you grow flowers. That, plus your love and dedication for the plant is why I invited you along.

As long as you respect the same terms that I quoted from Bodhi when I was asked about people using my work to make seeds of their own:

(Just to reiterate, general distribution of the F2s would definitely be frowned upon by myself.) I am more than fine with you doing whatever you wish.

The (Blueberry Diesel F2) x [(Black Triangle F2) x (Cherry West Bc)] should definitely hold some interesting plants. But then the (Black Triangle F2) x (Cherry West Bc) will need a shorter name even more so haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

yup that is the one!

This comment was meant to say… “Honestly brother I know it wasn’t the plants but something was off for me.” I’m sure I’ll figure it out on the next run.

but I door appreciate your comment. I do love this plant and it’s awesome growing it along with my wife. it’s a good life.

Absolutely these would be for personal stock to hunt through and make crosses. I make sure to always ask permission to even make seed of someone else’s creation. just a respect thing period. Like we’ve chatted about before.

Keeping things in the family especially since the Cherry W. bc is part of the Blueberry Deisels lineage.

excited for these.

3 Likes

Day 20F update

2 and 5 have the same amazing lime smells and coty is just coty. But we all know coty has chosen her path and lives to be different and a pain in my ass but I love her the same :joy:

UPDATE
5 is giving more of a tangerine smell now. Also it’s gotten to the point where I open my tent and get a small kick in the nose now. No leaf rubs necessary :grin:

5 Likes

Plants look good! It may be a good idea to mention the genetics that you’re growing when you post updates. Not all of us have committed to memory everything that everybody’s growing haha.

5 Likes

Damn my hand writing is really that bad😂 I try to keep the labels facing forward

4 Likes

I mean, no worse than mine haha. I can make out the “TC” on the label, but that’s about it.

3 Likes

Lol alright I got (grease’s pieces x Tropicanna cookies) x (cherry west bc)

2 Likes

Ya it is a fun read thru especially with all the updates flowing in on the regular.
One thing that grabbed my attention , and not from a tester point of view, just a breeeding/strain thing… I notice you have Dutch Flowers Blowfish in the mix. It’s a line I also have in seed form in reserve for breeding stock. I have F2’s from a really skilled gardener that donated them to the old seedbay. Then I won an auction a couple years ago for 2 packs of originals. Next winter I’ll blow up the Blowfish hehehe

3 Likes

Seeded are germinating. It has begun.

3 Likes

So close to having to draw me a map haha.

All good brother. My comment definitely still stands.

That definitely sounds like a good life. I am happy for you both!

I appreciate you!

I hope that it all comes to fruition for you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

Haha

This sounds too fucking nice! I hope that it keeps getting better. I am beyond intrigued to see what tastes this hybrid will bring. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

I appreciate you following along! All credit goes to the amazing testers! They are all far exceeding my expectations. I fucking love it! Positive vibes…

Blowfish is a really unique cultivar. I miss my pure male and female that I had (I lost them to russet mites maybe 2 years ago give or take), but I still have seed stock of it to circle back around too… at some point haha.

The Blowfish brings an incredible smell/taste to the table, which I would almost say is reminiscent of Sour Diesel (but I would never really make that claim haha) and definitely rivals some of the more astringent, nostril burning cultivars that I have ever encountered. Breaking up Hazmat OG x Blowfish (Hogfish) flowers legitimately burns my nose haha. I love it.

I have Hazmat OG x Blowfish (Hogfish) and Motorbreath #15 x Blowfish that I made, looked through and work with.

My Hogfish male leans heavy to the Blowfish side, while the female leans pretty heavy to the Chem '91 side of the Hazmat OG, while still expressing quite a few traits of the Blowfish.

You should definitely preserve those whenever you run them. They are incredible, as well as unique. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Awesome! I look forward to following along! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

ILL EAGLE BIRDSEED T-SHIRT ANNOUNCEMENT:

​​​​​All t-shirt orders from the first round of preorders were shipped today. I will reach out to everyone with tracking numbers as time permits. Thank you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Hello hello! Update time. Success!!! 100% germination folks. Everyone of those glorious seeds put out a tail. Super excited, super impressed. It’s been a long time since I’ve had every bean push a tail. Now the important shit happens. If ya gonna F’em up this is when it happens. Gotta be a doting daddy! Lol

Grundle

6 Likes