Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Welp here they go image image

10 Likes

Oh the fucking horror! How could you?!

What day flower are you on? I am not a plantologist or anything haha, but from here, they just look a little hungry. I will say that it is humorous to me that Coty seems to be taking it in strides though haha.

Anyone that hasn’t had a hungry plant in flower before (or way worse problems than that even), most likely hasn’t grown much flower. I would give yourself a break. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

I’m beginning to realize this soil runs out of nutes a little faster than they advertised :joy: and yea coty is fine ain’t that a bitch. She’s gonna finish faster too. I guess they were talking about plants her size when the gave the recommendations on their site lmao

2 Likes

I would be interested in testing: (Black Triangle F2) x (Cherry West Bc)

2 Likes

I truly appreciate your interest, but the (Black Triangle F2) x (Cherry West Bc) is currently being tested by several people and is basically towards the end of testing. My apologies.

I am also currently making another batch of Black Cherry seeds.

These hybrids are available for testing:

Goji OG x (Black Triangle F2) Black Goji

(Face Off IX) x (Black Triangle F2)

(Black Triangle F2) x Dog Patch Garmr

Goji OG x Dog Patch Goji Patch

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Stagger Lee

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Black Triangle F2) Chem Del La Black

Stagger Lee x (Black Triangle F2) Black Apple

Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) Hel

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

Poll closes tonight at midnight. Good luck everyone!

Hybrid Naming Contest: Irene OG x Dog Patch
  • Grandma’s dog
  • Grannie’s Stash
  • Hound Dog Kush
  • Tha Bitch
  • Rene dOG
  • Landing Strip
  • GoodNight irene
  • PEACE DOG
  • She-Dog
  • Grandmas goodies
  • Irie dog
  • Riri dog
  • irie walker
  • Grannies canna patch
  • Walk the dog
  • Dog Daze
  • Necromancer
  • Irene’s puppy
  • She-dOGgy
  • Bolleras BF
  • Goddess of Chem
  • Peaceful Chem
  • Peaceful Vibez
  • Inner Peace
  • Serenity Dog
  • Tranquil Irene
  • Feminine Chem
  • Girls Night Chem
  • Irene O’houlihan
  • Irene’s Dapple Dog
  • EyePatch
  • CatDog

0 voters

17 Likes

Still time to get those votes in ya filthy animals. And a happy new year. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

I like “D’oh G”

3 Likes

Great names. I love making names.

“Bark on Irene”
Or “Come here Irene”
Or “Good girl Irene”

A little K9 play on the famous song “Come on Irene” :laughing:

5 Likes

I was singing the names to the tune LOL

3 Likes

Man I wish a lot more people had been involved in coming up with names for the hybrid. I am still over here racking my brain for anything and coming up empty haha. It is a tough one.

I am not really big on naming hybrids anyway, unless they are just really easy to name. Thank you again to everyone for being involved! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

I knew I could be no help with that. I never even could pick my own nickname growing up :joy::joy:

2 Likes

The hound dog Kush sounds great.

3 Likes

I agree some crazy names

3 Likes

So this is SUPER not creative, but seeing the irene og description on Leafy " Irene OG is a sour-scented strain" and given the other strain name “Dog Patch”…

Sour Patch? I know, it’s dumb. Don’t hate med6_spk_yellow_-c_ll_hr-319x319_5

4 Likes

Oh believe me, I was totally hoping to get sued by Mondelez International, but I was actually saving that for either my ECSD or Skunktek Sour Diesel hybrids after crossing them to my Dog Patch male, but they didn’t make it to this round of pollination. Maybe next time. We shall see. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Congratulations @DesertHeartGardens! Your name has been chosen by the people and you are the winner! Literally the first name submitted haha.

I am still not sure if I want to be growing/smoking “Grandma’s Dog” hahaha, but regardless, you win the first motherfucking pack of Grandma’s Dog (Irene OG x Dog Patch) haha. Congratulations again! Thank you and everyone else who participated! I truly appreciate you all! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

13 Likes

I’ll have you know I voted for you @DesertHeartGardens :joy:

2 Likes

Sounds like i have found the next seeds to pop :joy:have heard awesome things about that Irene and crossed with some chem gotta be asking for a good time for sure a interesting name but you know grandmas dog gotta be packing a gnarly bite :joy: thanks so much :pray:t2:@stanknugzz77 and all who voted so stoked :grin:

6 Likes

And fuck it, I am feeling generous and these Irene OG x Dog Patch should have some dank fucking plants in them, so we will go with half packs for 2nd and 3rd place.

@Papalag and @MyLittleGrundle feel free to hit me up as well!

Side note to @MyLittleGrundle: My lady suggested Eye Patch before I ever got around to reading your reply and I told her that she was a fucking goober haha. It made me laugh so hard afterwards when I saw you suggest it too! Life is good!

A huge thank you to everyone again! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

10 Likes