Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

I may have to scroll up if it can wait until outdoor season

3 Likes

good to see another breeder joining the family at GLG.
Will be watching for your drop :wink:

3 Likes

well, im in

2 Likes

I sign up too

Thanks @stanknugzz77

2 Likes

I should have more seed crops between now and the start of outdoor season as well. Just hit me up when you are ready to start some seeds and we will make it happen. Positive vibes…

My apologies for the confusion, but I am just purchasing the gift certificate from @Great_lakes_Genetics for the contest. Positive vibes…

Truly my pleasure! Seeds should start going out in the next couple of days or so. I truly appreciate everyone that has reached out! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes

Wow!! Such an awesome gesture! Let the fun begin :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hey I’m up to try the stagger Lee or the black triangle for you.lol and myself

1 Like

I have been crazy busy, but I just wanted to let everyone know that packs started to fly yesterday. I will reach out to everyone individually as time permits. Thank you!

Anyone else who is interested in running any of these, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen. Many thanks to everyone giving my work a spot in their garden! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

9 Likes

Like a worn out old movie line: I’ll Be Back!

2 Likes

Well, ok here we go.
Yesterday, our mail litter, was NOT the same old sales litter, but a wonderful gift, from Ill Eagle Birdseed, a gripe of 5 souvenirs, of (Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x (Cherry West Bc)
The beans are a light brown, full matured, mottled perfectly, and look like race horses to me!
They were prepared perfectly, to travel to me, came in perfect shape. I had asked for 5 as I’m a small grower. Huge Thank You to ~nugzz, for your most kind offer.

I then went to wipe my seed/cut2clone veg area, down with Clorox wipes, and the heat mat, as it was coming out of storage.
It’s just an old table, T5 8 tube, hanging over it
Added a few drops of H2O2 into cup, and some H2O, cut a small sinker circle, and let them soak 12+ hours.
I then place them into a folded paper towel, then into a snack baggie, with a bit of the soak solution, just to wet the towel, but not sloppy wet.
On the heat mat, set 80-82 f, and we wait.
I’d bet my bottom dollar, these will crack tails in 12-18 hours.
I also broke a chunk of Sunshine Mix off the bale, some H2O for hydration, , then a wee bit of fairy dust (myco’s) into the 4" nursery pot, with some stones in the base. Then filled 1/3 way up the pot, as I like to back fill a seedling as she runs for light.

So we wait for transformation from bean to tadpole looking beans.

13 Likes

@webeblzr that sounds tasty I know you’ll do a stellar job

4 Likes

Thank you for kicking things off! Your attention to detail is amazing. I truly hope that you find something that you enjoy! I look forward to following along! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes

Anyone else who is interested in running any of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

10 Likes

Beans just landed, Ill start germing them now

5 Likes

What a giggle, when I come in this thread, I play Illeagle Smile.
The seeds have cracked a tail!!

I will let them tail a bit longer, so tonight into 4" pots they go.

11 Likes

It has begun, currently sitting in a wet paper, towel, an using tapwater. I’m not doing anything special. they will go onto a heat mat at 80°.

Looking forward to this run. It’s safe to say, I’m excited.

9 Likes

@webeblzr @Ris

Awesome! I am happy to see them coming to life. I look forward to following along! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Hey Ris, all best to your project!!
Well the wife is no up yet, so I’m not singing to JP this am, maybe next cup of coffee.
So the tails protruded to what I like by 9:00pm last night.
So I lifted them into the 4" into a wee depression, tail down, a very lite spray, simple water, to get the mix to wash down her tail, and ever so lite tamping.
Next update when a few points show up, maybe next week or so.
Dang, pics or did not happen!

My official day 1 veg time.

9 Likes

@stanknugzz77 I was meaning to ask, as far as continuing your genetics, whats the policy. If i can get a couple sets of parents can i continue to work them? ill respect your wishes. @_@

3 Likes

Looking good brother! Congratulations on day 1 veg! I truly appreciate you being so thorough in your updates! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes