Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

:joy::joy::joy: very descriptive informative and funny as shit

2 Likes

Good stuff. @stanknugzz77 .

1 Like

Hey guys little update
4/4 (Tropicana Cookies x Herijuana) x Cherry West Bx
4/4 Chem Del La Black
I think I fā€™ed one up taking the helmet shell off too early, might lose a Chem
Same happened for 1 Trop Cookies in the way back is the runt

We are looking at around Day 6 / End of Week 1 - April 20th

7 Likes

Nice @SleepySails welcome to the crew my friend :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks Man Happy 4/20 :broccoli:

2 Likes

Same to you @SleepySails a Happy 420 to all of you! Hope everyone is having an amazing day !

3 Likes

Much appreciated brother! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

2 Likes

Looking good brother! I truly hope that you find something that you enjoy in my work! Thank you so much again for the support! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

3 Likes

I could have sworn that I replied to this, but shit has been hectic for the last couple of days soooā€¦ maybe I didnā€™t? Haha.

You should test my Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin, if it is still available for testing whenever you finish your build and you can run those at the same time?? Just a thought. I am loving my Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) Hel, but I am definitely intrigued by Odin as well. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

3 Likes

Depending on where we are at time frame wise when I get into my new grow space I will see what you need tested. The Odin does sound intriguing. Iā€™ll also be running a pack from @DefNSmokn of his TK x Guerilla Fume when I get back. His TK cut is doing big thingsā€¦ beautiful plant! So Iā€™ll be running his new cross along side whatever you need. I always have a hard time picking what I want to run next so I just decided it. lol

2 Likes

I have been busy as fuck lately and also lacking tester shipping supplies. Still busy, but I just restocked supplies for shipping testers.

Anyone who is interested in running some of my work, please feel to reach out and we will make it happen.

These hybrids are available for testing:

Goji OG x (Black Triangle F2) Black Goji

(Face Off IX) x (Black Triangle F2)

(Black Triangle F2) x Dog Patch Garmr

Goji OG x Dog Patch Goji Patch

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Stagger Lee

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Black Triangle F2) Chem Del La Black

Stagger Lee x (Black Triangle F2) Black Apple

Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) Hel

These hybrids are still available for testing as well:

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

(Greaseā€™s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

5 Likes

Hey there @stanknugzz77 Im so sorry for the lapse in dialog and th fact i basically ghosted yall again, I was in jail for a little while, then i was waiting to have something better than

ā€œsorryā€

to tell yall and wanted some grow photos at LEAST in my thread and a littlegermination informationā€¦ but now I canā€™t even do that!

Hope your holiday was killer! Sent ya a dm

Take care!

Blake

Chem Del La Black

And the F2

Sounds like a singing groupšŸ˜‚

9 Likes

Iā€™m slow or confused. Which ones are you testing ? The F1 and F2?

2 Likes

Lol no Iā€™m testing the Chem del la black the F2 is from the (Greaseā€™s pieces x Tropicanna cookies) x (Cherry west bc)

2 Likes

I am so stoked to see what you and others find in the (Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Black Triangle F2) Chem Del La Black!

I recently started checking maturity on my Chem Del La Chem F2 female cut that was pollinated by my Cherry West Bc male. Chem Del La Cherries anyone?? Haha. I am excited to look through my (Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog, as well as the other two Chem Del La Chem hybrids ASAP. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

7 Likes

Iā€™m both, but it has nothing to do with @Thats_bankā€™s post haha. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

4 Likes

Sounds good to me brother! Just let me know when you want me to send them your way and consider it done! I look forward to following along! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

3 Likes

hel update all doing good taken transplant going to start some light lst soon and the runt is still going but snails pace thinking I might toss it with the outdoor and see what it does much love and good vibes :call_me_hand: sorry for it update taking awhile had a rather hectic week much love good vibes black apple update coming momentarily @stanknugzz77

Black apple update

black apple all doing great since transplant little more stout then the hels so far starting lst soon

9 Likes

Day 43 Garmr

5 (tall drink)

Some are developing a tad bit quicker but theyā€™re all looking like 4-5 weeks left. Halfway homešŸ’š

9 Likes