Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

I didn’t know whether to smoke a cigarette or take a cold shower afterwards haha.

My plants might not know, but my PANTS definitely know. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Yea definitely need a blunt to cool myself down at this point. What the fuck did he grow?

2 Likes

In all seriousness, just a beautiful description of all 3. #3 sounds like it would most likely be my favorite as well. I hope that they only get better smelling with a nice cure. I am excited to hear how they taste as well. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

@webeblzr is testing the (Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x (Cherry West Bc). Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Webe bro great descriptions!!!

Can’t wait to see the final pic
Great job as usual
Do you see any herijuana influences just wondering
Maybe in the final smoke report

Peace
Paps

4 Likes

All these testers are coming up :fire:
It just feeds the anticipation over how the plants I have going are going to turn out.
Outstanding work @stanknugzz77

4 Likes

I just really wish I knew how simple it was to build a cloner with that (Grease’s pieces x Tropicanna cookies) x (Cherry west bc) I’d be growing 10 more right now

3 Likes

Easy but you can do it the old fashioned way like I do

If you have rapid rooters or just soil it’s easy

If you like dm me I’ll go through it
Mine rooted in 14 days

4 Likes

I gave monster cropping a shot in a cup of soil but had no luck. Took a couple cuts off ThCeed Lennon cross to test my bucket out they rooted in there pretty quick. a little over a week and I didn’t use clonex

3 Likes

Clonex is great
And you can use a piece of aloe will work also

I keep a mom of each phoneme

4 Likes

I believe it…just wasn’t in the budget at the moment and I already had the gh rapid start on hand

1 Like

Clonex and tap water for me, good old grodan tray, nice warm area 75-80 degrees with some dissipated light and a dome, spray once a day for 5/6/7 days and ensure the plug stays moist but not soaked. After that slowly open vent holes for a day or two until wide open, then after 10-14 days of this take off the lid and check for roots 9 times out of 10 you’ll have abundant bright white fish bone roots I’ve been doing this 12+ years , it almost never fails if you start with good moms and stay on top of things @Thats_bank

6 Likes

@stanknugzz77 i just made up a ton of coco/perlite and made a ridiculous amount of pots up etc. today. Tomorrow I will be uppotting my entire Veg tent as well as cuts etc. I will throw up pics of everything once I do brotha.

4 Likes

Proof of life. Once they get a little taller I’ll be cloning and flipping them. They all look great. Front three rows in pic below.

Grundle

Hazmat OG x blowfish x stagger Lee
Black apple

10 Likes

Mine are kinda hard to get pics of right now… the further tray of the two on the shelf
Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies

I need to move all my mature plants out to the shed and fire up a light for them.
Then I can start getting good pic of the young plants.

7 Likes

Well I can’t stop saying enough good things about these ladies
( Greases pieces x Tropicana cookies ) x cherry west bc

All right all right all right let’s start
I Filled the cherry west leaner small Octopots reservoirs today seems like I’m filling the small ones every other day ( holds 1 gallon approximately
Since she’s at 5 .7 almost 6 weeks I gave them equal parts of jacks 10/30/20 and 5/12/26 = npk ratios of 1/2/4 roughly

Colors are changing now quickly

Smell on her is a bit of fruit delicate but loud

Tropicana cookies leaner
In the big Octopot , she is a beast !
Smell is softer not as loud but smells a bit like pastry or cookie dough
But I’m bad with smells
Sticky like you get stuck there lol
Both groups buds are rock hard
But the cherry west leaner is the densest of the 2 phenoms

I know I know the pictures suck I’ll take some at lights out

But they are frosty as F

Paps

11 Likes

I truly appreciate that brother! BUT I would say that most of the credit goes to the genetics and the growers. Much love and appreciation to everyone who is giving my work space in their garden and to everyone else who is along for the ride. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Sounds good brother! I look forward to it! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

I always forget what you are running. Well, really what everyone is running haha, without looking back at my notes or having the names of the hybrids in the post. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

I’m glad some of you enjoyed my words.
I honestly can say, these would be great for new growers. My next run with this strain, will be in a SOG type set up, in Aqua Trays.

Hey Paps, when I grew out Mortabel’s Herijuana, way back when the fuck ever that was now, 2008 when I found Sannies. They had the delicious rubber stink on them. Smaller, popcorn sized buds, on them.
Never in my wildest dreams did I think the burnt rubber scent would be part of this strain. What a great strain.
The other parts to this strain, I do not know anything about.
I’ll say this each of these 3 have their own scent profile. and color profile. Just 3 is just far more profound.
The salt side of my run, never went above 450-550 PPM’s, then adding Morbloom ( 0-10-10 ) at transition, and through flowering, bumped up the total to 750 850 PPM’s.
Next up to flower DOG PATCH!!
All the best to everyone!!
webe

4 Likes