Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

May 7th - Week 3ish
(Tropicana Cookies x Herijuana) x Cherry West Bx
Chem Del La Black
Gonna Transplant them into 2 Gallon pots in the next few days.

9 Likes

Hey ~nugzz, My time line for running half the grip of beans, 1, 2 ,3.
I still have the single plant from the second half of the gripe. She is still cooking now.
Time line Plants 1,2,3.
12/5 germination.
12/7 into 4" nursery pot.
Feb 4, up potted to 3 gā€™s pots.18/6 timer change.
Feb. 16, 14/10 hours increased dimmer dial. 2/16 2023 day 1 of flower.
Each day, Iā€™d decrease the LED hours, till I run with 11/13 on/off cycle.
April 27th, yanked from the light, and scoped for ripness.
May 7th deconstructed, bud on rack drying

There is an explosion of scents, during the cull. Lime shaving cream for plant 1.
Plant 2, a sort of cherryfunk, with a slight rubber citrus smell.
Plant 3 rubber, not tire rubber, but like new sneakers, and whiff of lime.
Unique and sensational to us!
See you all at uncured smoke sampling, when I nip the buds off the stalks, for the glass nap!

9 Likes

Day 57 Garmr V1

I love green weed

16 Likes

Will get back to you on this starting to get over a cold once I get a fresh nose on it will let you know!

2 Likes

Soooo sexy Windy! Damn fine work as always :facepunch:t2:
Couldnā€™t agree more about the green trees ! I think weā€™re backwards :laughing: only ones who get stoked when it stays green! Others want that Purp .

3 Likes

Nice! I am excited to see some of my work outdoors! I appreciate you! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

3 Likes

I just wanna take a picture of mine every day

3 Likes

Just do a time-lapse haha. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

2 Likes

Whatā€™s up @stanknugzz77 how you doing brother? Howā€™s the new projects coming along ?

3 Likes

14 minus 15 divided by 30 carry the 4. If my calculations are correct, the answer is 1.21 gigawatts!

Seriously though, 80 days is dope! Thank you for going the distance!

Mmmm these all sound delicious. I canā€™t wait to look through these!

I truly look forward to it! I think that I speak for everyone here when I say that we are going to need another one of your sensual Playboy descriptions haha. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

3 Likes

Iā€™m doing well brother. How are you?

Which ones? Haha. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

3 Likes

All good brother. Happy to hear that you are getting over your cold. Definitely no rush or worries. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

1 Like

Iā€™m good brotha, really good in fact. I was referring to the Irene stuff mostly , but also anything with that Hogfish too?

2 Likes

Iā€™m happy to hear that! Always a nice place to be and even nicer to see others in that position.

I harvested some Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandmaā€™s Dog seeds around a month and a half ago and some Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc) seeds like a week or so ago.

I also harvested some (Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog seeds around a month ago, but I didnā€™t have a cut of her ready to put in that room for the Cherry West Bc male pollination. I do have a super small seed crop of Hogfish x (Cherry West Bc) that was made back with the other Cherry West Bc hybrids though.

I still have my Hogfish male and female though and nice stock of F2s. The F2s should have some really interesting plants in them. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

3 Likes

All of those sound killer! Those hogfish f2 though :drooling_face:
Looking forward to seeing what those throw down as well! Also , now that I have a real Veg light for a couple days IM BAAAACK! :open_mouth:ā€:dash: shit was killing me brother, killing me. In the 2 days and with new shoes they are much happier ! Iā€™ll throw up a progress pic tomorrow

2 Likes

Absolutely fucking beautiful work! I literally had to stand up and clap and maybe do a little dance as well haha. I appreciate you brother!

Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

2 Likes

I am hoping to have another round of testers, orders and tester completion packs sent out either today or tomorrow. I will let everyone know ASAP after they are sent.

Anyone else who is interested in running some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen. I truly appreciate everyoneā€™s love and support!

These hybrids are available for testing:

Goji OG x (Black Triangle F2) Black Goji

(Face Off IX) x (Black Triangle F2)

(Black Triangle F2) x Dog Patch Garmr V1

Goji OG x Dog Patch Goji Patch

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Stagger Lee

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Black Triangle F2) Chem Del La Black

Stagger Lee x (Black Triangle F2) Black Apple

Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) Hel

These hybrids are still available for testing as well:

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

(Greaseā€™s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

4 Likes

During my daily inspections Iā€™m starting to see sex so far we have 4 confirmed males 3 black apple and 1 hel also have 5 females 2 black apple and 3 hel confirmed females still have 4 that are undetermined @stanknugzz77 going to choose the best looking 4 looking females and run any extras in 20 gallons outdoor

2 Likes

That sounds like a pretty nice male/female ratio, whether you were looking for males or females.

Awesome! That definitely sounds like a plan to me. I always love seeing my work ran outdoors as well! I appreciate you brother! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

2 Likes

All testers, orders and tester completion packs were sent today. I will reach out to everyone individually as time permits. Thank you!

Anyone else who is interested in running some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

These hybrids are available for testing:

Goji OG x (Black Triangle F2) Black Goji

(Face Off IX) x (Black Triangle F2)

(Black Triangle F2) x Dog Patch Garmr V1

Goji OG x Dog Patch Goji Patch

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Stagger Lee

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Black Triangle F2) Chem Del La Black

Stagger Lee x (Black Triangle F2) Black Apple

Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) Hel

These hybrids are still available for testing as well:

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) F2