Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Chem Del La Black

Caved in and up potted them today

7 Likes

They are beautiful! They should blow up in no time with those new shoes. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

I sure do hope so. I’m not sure about this soil mix. I’m reusing my organic soil with some dr earth nutes cross your fingers

3 Likes

Blockquote

kaboom!! popping like crazy! in the dirt they go!

10 Likes

Looking healthy! What was the germination rate on all of the hybrids?

Is the (Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee not showing up for the party? If they are having trouble cracking, maybe try manually cracking them. I always do this with my teeth, if I am not seeing radicles after 2-3 days, but some people might find it nerve-wracking. Either way it goes, I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

CDLC x BT

9 Likes

CDLC x BT cont.

10 Likes

BT x CW

10 Likes

These Garmr just have a look about them that screams Dank. Smells are dank sweet baby poo, kushy, rubbery.

14 Likes

( Grease’s piece’s x Tropicana cookies) x cherry west bc

Week 8 pics

Feed them 5/12/26 960 ish Ppm’s

Colors are amazing
Ranging from green to purple to black at times

Pistols are mainly rust color all but a few a that are fading fast

The trichomes are almost all cloudy some clear and some amber

She is close so it should be soon

These buds are rock hard !

I need to try this now lol :joy:

Paps

14 Likes

Looking good brother! My dumb ass kept going back through these 3 posts, trying to figure out if I was missing the Goji OG x Dog Patch Goji Patch somehow haha. Did they not show up to school for picture day or something? Haha. Either way, I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Yes paps. Yes you do!

I’m still kicking myself about not getting cuts but I may be able to stop. This little fucker doesn’t seem like it deviated too far from the F1s

Smells the same just more faint

4 Likes

You can say that again! You are doing them a beautiful justice.

I don’t know why I am so excited by this haha. I’m a fucking weirdo haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

@Papalag Goddamn. Just goddamn. Those are beautiful flowers. Those and @Vagabond_Windy’s (Black Triangle F2) x Dog Patch Garmr V1 in some jars and I believe anyone would be in Valhalla haha.

I hope that you enjoy it when you do! I look forward to the smoke report, as that is where the real test lies. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

That was the dumb 3 post limit that got me this morning, here comes Goji patch, these smell great already, except one that legit smells like shit. Absolute for real shit, it was tripping me out, I kept wondering where TF it was coming from and sure enough it’s the tall one, got my eye on this strain regardless but now I’m very curious what this will evolve into.

11 Likes

@Vagabond_Windy Got a poo leaner too huh lol on a totally different strain! Got some dank incoming!

2 Likes

Nice.

Hopefully that will increase throughout flower. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

All good brother. I was just giving you a hard time.

I’m intrigued by this as well. I definitely have fucking problems haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

@stanknugzz77, just got caught up on your thread, man some nice crosses, great work!

5 Likes

Finally got that damn clone bucket out of there… I’m sure they appreciate the space

Chem Del La Black Day30 veg…correction day 28

8 Likes