Illinoisians be careful

Like the application would state. I need it for all lawful purposes, and I agree the fogginess. “All you can grow off your plants”, time and time again, I’ve yeilded well over two pounds off six plants. Idk guys seems like this is a case by case with guns.

3 Likes

Yeah he lives in North St.Louis but granite City Illinois is the closest stores cause all the ones by his house closed years ago…you must of done work for charter

2 Likes

Charter, Mediacom yes you are correct

2 Likes

Depends how you’re state law is written and interpreted.
Civilian interpretation is not the same as state law interpretation.

3 Likes

The problem with a mmj card and guns isn’t a state law problem, it’s a federal law problem. Even the form 4473 had questions changed because of state level legalization. Question 14 are you using any illegal drugs now reads using or addicted to federally illegal drugs. We need national legalization, state level is well and good but the feds can come and lock you up at any time

4 Likes

Agree. Unfortunately there are several hard liners in key congressional positions that keep stalling any progress.

4 Likes

Yet people keep voting for them. I don’t understand it sometimes. Say one thing during a campaign then do the opposite every time and people forget. Most countries that are on the drug treaties have legalised it what are we waiting on?

3 Likes

I pay $1.49 a gallon at Aldi in Belleville. Milk in my town ranges from $3.18 at the Big W to $2.49 at Ruler Foods (Kroger).

2 Likes

And doctors. We do the one stop shopping thing on appointment days, usually spending a couple hundred a trip. I look forward to seeing what the dispensary prices will be there. Maybe they will give discounts to Illinois residents. I would make more trips across the river.

1 Like

Yeah I was hoping for Illinois to recognize my Missouri medical but it didn’t happen lol Collinsville has a day where Missouri medical patients can come like Illinois patients without the wait but it’s rec menu only for Missouri patients and well I’m good on that 1 or 2 option jazz I can buy black market in mo for half price

2 Likes

Got to go to Rise in Quincy, they’ll honor your Mo Med card

1 Like

It’s a we bit of a drive lol

That far of a ride you better be roasting one of them hogs and a couple hog legs lol

1 Like

Lol I’d be around… Coming to see my sister in a week or so, so I’ll be down your way

But yea… When I was there last week I think they said if you had a Missouri med card they had special stuff for them that wasn’t just rec menu

2 Likes

Feel free to drop me a line when you come thru and I’ll roll something up

What??? They sell and charge rec for MO med patients?? What a humiliation for this state. That is just wretched. Our med prices are already predatory for patients and now such awful shortages. If an Illinois patient wants any hope of selection, they can order off of the rec menu, at rec prices and taxes.
It’s just shameful, inviting MO med patients in to buy for the novelty of purchasing legal cannabis. Oh, boy. I have really been getting a bad attitude about Illinois and its medical cannabis rules, pricing and availability.
I have to check into Illinoisans buying guns in Missouri.That has to be a better deal, in some way.

1 Like

Yeah the first week they did it they had one edible available lol meanwhile I can go choose from 6+ flowers and atleast 2 waxes for at the most 10 a gram for flower and 40 for wax good ole black market getting me high since the 90s

3 Likes

That IS much better than the dispensary menu for medical has been, for variety of product selections and price.

1 Like

Holy! Those prices would break my bank REAL quick. I would be smoking to work and working to smoke!

3 Likes

Haven’t stepped foot in a dispensary and honestly don’t plan on it. I don’t have many choices as to what flower I get but I’d much rather pay 30 an eighth sometimes a quarter and still smoke good smoke. Now that my closet is up and running I doubt I’ll be buying much longer. Cheaper to pay the power bill… just seeing on the news how long the line was wrapped around Collinsville in the first weeks of legalization and reading that they are running a shuttle from other parking lots was enough to turn me off of wanting to go until there are more places open and no ridiculous wait time and if the menu is super limited for rec what’s the point. Not everyone I know has the same strain so there are choices.

2 Likes

If you pay attention to the menu of flower most of the exact same strains are available on the black market at the same time that’s no coincidence lol

3 Likes