Illudium Now

Roads?! Where we’re going, we don’t need roads!

I’m glad you’re searching for the Ohio cuts too, @douggyfresh420. We’ve got to preserve our local history!

4 Likes

@ 88 mph!

Love Christopher Lloyd.

1 Like

Illudium is a Bubba pheno right?

Its Got Bubba Kush in it but i wouldn’t say its a pheno they Bred a Hawaiian Indica into it.Bubba Kush x Hawaiian Mystery Indica =Illudium

1 Like

Bubba x Hawaiian Indica is what I was always told

Its bubba × unknown Hawaiian indica.
Its a truly unique and remarkable plant.

10 Likes

Would you be interested in trade for her boss?

1 Like

Ahh that’s right. I almost bought a copy from a guy on Strainly but he wanted way too much and I couldn’t find much about it. Does it get Navy blue coloration? I remember being curious if the Hawaiin was the Crippy plant some say worked it’s way over from Hawaii.

The plant and leaves are tough like leather. In veg she shines and has almost a metallic look to her then in flower she turns this crazy aqua bluish purple color. She sticks out like a sore thumb in the garden. Most unique plant ive ever held for sure.

4 Likes

That does stick out. That blue hue is nice. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Okay People, I NEED THIS Strain , please let me know who’s ass I have to kiss. @douggyfresh420 or even @Illudium . I’ll trade my Blue pheno fem seeds of White Widow Blue Moon. (six years in the making).

4 Likes

She is getting the chop very soon.

16 Likes

(randy cat noises)

4 Likes

I laughed :sweat_smile: so hard. I have clones in cups of soil ready to go. They got to go :laughing::rofl::skull_and_crossbones:

10 Likes

One of my best friends had an Illudium plug years ago and has told me on many occasions it was the best strain he has ever had. I would be so stoked to get a clone for him as he is an Ohio native and has remarked to me many times how much he would like to grow it. I have never tried illudium but from everything he says I would really like to try growing it as well. He is also hoping for a miracle to find the real Ohio Afghani Mango cut another strain I never tried but hear incredible things about.

Personally I am on a mission to find Lemon G for myself because it has always been my favorite strain. Praying I someday find the real Death Star cut also because that was my second favorite strain back in the day. Feels like a long shot because I haven’t seen it in so long but I would be absolutely blissed out if I could ever grow the old school Ohio Blueberry from years ago.

3 Likes

Illudium is here, Lemon g is around too. And I can point you to deathstar. @Terp

6 Likes

Wow! That was fast thank you! This place is so rad! I feel blessed I found the overgrow community! Getting so excited about growing. Thank you

1 Like

Im holding all of them homie!!! Just got done trimming up some ludium a bit ago.

12 Likes

Gorgeous @douggyfresh420 !

I can imagine the smells coming off that plant, but tell me what you’re getting from it?

2 Likes

Its hard to explain. Doesnt even really smell like weed. Its got a super intense fruity / floroal aroma. It smells incredible. I l have a love / hate relationship with this plant. She is so slow, and not a great yielder at all with the way she grows, but this plant is so unique and beautiful, its unbelievable. I smoked some the other night that i quick dried and it was incredibly dank tasting. Reminded me a lot of that killer tasting chronic i got as a teen.

7 Likes