So far it looks to me like this is much more potent than the first batch of Green Dragon I made from store bought buds. Ive almost finished reducing the GD and mixing it with coconut oil. As soon as I can get it into some capsules, I will be able to tell for sure.
Im assuming the reason for more potency would be that I have been careful not to knock off any tricomes and I used almost all the 'trimmings". Im sure the store bought stuff has been knocked around enough to loose much of the good stuff - either on purpose or by accident during handling.
Its a DIY tent I made from 3/4" PVC pipe, and some reflective mylar I got at Home Depot, and lots of duct tape
I dont recommend the mylar from Home Depot. When my lights were on, I could see them through the mylar. I had to cover the outside with black garbage bags to stop light leaking through the mylar.
The inside dimensions are 28" x 38" x 48" tall. Thats about 7.38 sq ft or .68 sq meters.
Ha! Thanks, but I wish