im going to be a rich man

Well it’s a loan from settlement money, if the settlement doesn’t work out I don’t have to repay it, but yeah if I get the settlement they’ll end up deducting like 1.3m from it by the time it settles, it’s a living cost though

My “trading” account has been blown up many times…lol…it’s more like a gambling account at this point.
My gf has taken a different approach. She’s not diversified, but has been buying a share or 2 of Amazon every month since Oct 2022(My cancer shit). Her account is about +35%…my acount is -51%…lol. I’m so proud of her though…lol.

6 Likes

Somebody liked my old post somewhere and it triggered a notification for me and here I am…

The timing couldn’t be perfect, i am a newbie day trader and I have been watching the market and putting on small positions for some time now…

Very recently i decided to slowly get out of Options and switch to futures for short term and eventually to investing in boring stocks lol…

2 Likes

I agree. Let the dust settle-that’s life changing stuff.

1 Like

High dollar prostitutes, the finest bourbon whiskey
And some good Cocaine…no no don’t do that.
Lol
My best friend did in 1990, he got 250k from a car wreck and bought his mom a new caddy
And off we went, what a year lol
Yes, 9.5 months and the shit was gone.
Be warned lol.

5 Likes

The money don’t last and by the time you get your settlement you owe it all to the guy who gave you the loan why do you think they give you the loan cause your special no they want your money ! What did you sign for 35 %

3 Likes

Ah yes the sign of the finest loan.

2 Likes

Ouch, 35%, must be buying a used mustang.

2 Likes

Gold, silver, treasury bills under 1 year.
Classic cars after autoloan crash.
Pay off all bills morgates and start getting away from the dollar.
Also, congrats.
Prepare for a lot of shade.
Do what’s good for you. If you like seeds i would buy ones that will be hard to find later they dont lose value from what ive seen on strainly and youll grow what you like even in 10 years 20% + is fine.

Congratulations man that’s hella good news. First couple things I’d look into doing is getting a good CPA and setting up a trust looking to minimize taxation help make that money go farther.

Be very careful. Don’t know if you have been made aware but medical malpractice lawyers are the cream of the crop. They represent “Holy Grail” Insurance. “Pre-settlement” means the case has not been heard. Do you know what happens if it turns out not so good for you?

Be careful.

1 Like

Great advice. I’d also stop saying I’m going to be rich !!

3 Likes

yeah lol case settled for like 50k, false advertising man, even took my sisters life… they told me theres nothing they can do, got ripped off pretty bad cause my dad said he couldve got me more, multimillion dollar case settling for 50k, and I signed a bunch of stuff too

spent most of it on guitars and computers, and yeah, at least I scored a Mac Studio

down to my last 500$ and yeah, working the farm life and looking to sell dope to family for now, long story about college

1 Like

I don’t agree with your money management but good for you.

Man dude… I have to say the only reason I even started growing was to get bud for my family that is good quality and most importantly FREE!!

On top of that I’m broke as fuck… and always kinda will be… but I still do everything I can to give to the ones that are close to me…

To me marijuana is and should always be about sharing and togetherness… having each other’s back… kind of way of life . Not exploitation…

Anyway… that’s just me

4 Likes

So you don’t wanna buy some weed is what you’re saying?

3 Likes

Maybe from you ya damn wizard!

1 Like

Oh it’s not for sale. And my wizard powers are greatly exaggerated.

2 Likes

Lmao… I know haha… and no i doubt that… I saw you levitate that time… u can’t lie to me

2 Likes

I could like, turn a toad into a frog, but that’s not really all that good.

3 Likes