I'm gonna run Silver Mountain

Hey I got some Dank Zappa too. I don’t have any room right now so can’t run it yet so I look forward to watching you run it.

Good luck and best wishes on your grow.

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind words everyone!! I just hope everything turns out ok fingers crossed. I would like to say all you guys plants look awesome! I’ll start posting in a few days. @wubbalubbadubdub I have up to 36 square feet. The goal is max seed production for everyone!

15 Likes

Im in for this one!
rgbAtUv07WAW4

8 Likes

Hey @corey Looks like you already have a full house to watch this grow. I also just got some DZ seeds in the spring box. I’m gonna watch along and watch how these girls grow out for you.

6 Likes

This is a little embarrassing but my dank zappa seeds accidentally got tossed. Sorry guys but it was mix up.
So I will be running silver mountain instead. Today is day one of germination. I have 12 seeds soaking. Most of my updates will be in early morning. I’m pretty busy this time of year. Thanks for stopping by!

17 Likes

And I thought I was on here “early morning”. Depending on where you are located (EC/WC) were up at the same relative time :slight_smile:
Good luck with the Silver Mountain.

3 Likes

Oh no, hopefully when they were “tossed”, they hit some dirt. :wink:

4 Likes

Silver mountain sounds even better than dank zappa-

2 Likes

Well all 12 of the Silver mountain germed with no problem. Great seeds @twistedinfinity!
I’m taking a new approach with this little run.
Now the plan is to get these plants about 7 or 8 inches. Transplant into one gallon pots and let em do there thing…
I’m not gonna do anything fancy as far as medium wise. Just some cheap fresh potting soil from lowes. I will doctor it up with a little Rock dust, crab, kelp, alfalfa, but that’s it. I think it will be interesting… if all goes well we will do a wiki list here and I’ll ship everything for nothing… so Lord willing and fingers crossed.

18 Likes

So happy to see this! Sending the best energy to you and your little seedlings!

4 Likes

Thanks bud. I’m gonna need it. These seeds you made are super seeds lol. Rarely do I see green seedling’s like this out of the tray

6 Likes

Thats good news, I think! hah

One of these days I am going to post a few pictures of the ones I have going that are around 3 weeks into flowering now. Seems like the parents mated pretty well. Getting frost out on the leaves on most of the plants.

2 Likes

Awesome. The names sounded like Bohdi’s work. Preservation runs rock! :metal: Thanks for sharing.

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

3 Likes

This strain might be the next best thing around here!

2 Likes

Pulling up a stump to watch this show!

1 Like

Oh no, that’s unlucky! Luckily you have something that’s also awesome to grow. Good luck. I’ll be following along.

1 Like

Wow man, how long did you leave them to germinate? They are so huge with cotyledons already open on some. Did you leave them longer than normal or are they just that vigorous? They sure look like they want to explode with growth bud, I get the feeling this is going to be a great strain. Pulling up a chair for this for sure.

2 Likes

Gonna tag along, quietly as usual, and of course I’m traditionally late. Feels like I just watched you do a run, huh?
@corey , glutton for punishment much. :grin:

2 Likes

I hope to see your post somewhere. I want to watch him.

1 Like

4 days in the tray. Most seedlings are yellow but these were green. It’s just a good sign in my book. @Indoornesian yes sir I’m doing the supafreak run as well

2 Likes