I'm gonna run Silver Mountain

Nice bud, they just look like they really want to grow. I get a feeling you are in for some really amazing plants.

1 Like

@Indoornesian if you mean glutton for punishment. First. What do you mean by that? If you mean get ready for criticism I totally agree.
I knew when I posted this on the indoor thread I would be above my head. Here with the experts… it’s a intimidating feeling for sure…

2 Likes

No way brother, you got this. No intimidation, you are surrounded by helpful people who got your back. I am no expert by any stretch of the imagination but when you posted you took this from a personal grow to a group grow, now you got all the knowledge you could possibly need at your fingertips. You are going to knock this out of the park.

7 Likes

Damn Doug! Thanks for the encouragement. I just can’t wait the outcome…

5 Likes

These guys on this thread have there soil recipes down to a certain art along with light spectrum aND everything. I’m just making seeds. And I will. My dream is to be on the freakers ball…

5 Likes

We all start knowing nothing, if that’s your goal than you will get there.

3 Likes

I really want to get into mixing soil and am planning on using Subcool’s recipe but for the little runs I do it’s overkill. If they legalize growing here finally (there’s bills waiting to be introduced) I’ll probably up my game and it’ll make more sense to go through the effort. Happy Frog and Ocean Forest are pretty damn good and I had some great success with Promix HP as well.

I have a pretty good handle on what I’m doing but you look around at some of the grows (and grow rooms) on this site and suddenly feel like a total noob!

3 Likes

What I meant was, that you keep doing seed runs. When do you grow for yourself?
No ill intentions, more of a concern for your private stash.

5 Likes

Wow, those look awesome right out of the shell. I’ve got a pack from the seed run too, so pulling up a chair and watching with interest!

2 Likes

Lol. Next run will be for me.
So today I filled the cups with medium. The one gallon fabric pots came in today as well. I’m thinking let the plants get about 7 inches tall transplant then flip the lights. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks, and happy growing!

11 Likes

Happy looking seedlings brother, going to be great.

3 Likes

Thanks man! We are now off to the races

5 Likes

I’m gonna come along for the ride, my friend. Pulled up a chair and gotta drink and some popcorn :+1:t4: :v:t4:

1 Like

Hey @repins12! Happy to have you along!

2 Likes

Well the silver mountain seed project is still going. Next update I’ll have them in there one gallon pots and flipped to 12/12. With close ups.
They will be trasfered into a 2x4 tent and grown out under a 450 watt t5.

12 Likes

Looks like your little guys and girls are truckin’

Things will start to get exciting next update!

Almost time to break out the Marvin Gaye for them!

1 Like

Lol. Yes sir! It’s getting close!

1 Like

1f960461c964a0686dcc13d0b591818301df707c58a1b52aa3e826930b61453d 23fbd65f7c106bd5fc2ed5be4caf41f29e1363b393f7c05d9b4eb2f674c20080

Whut happened with this grow Im interested in learning

5 Likes

@corey is busy smoking. It’s all very understandable :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@SkunkHunt101, @Rogue. Thanks for your concerns guys. I live on a farm and sometimes I’m gone all night or it could be all day.
As far as this silver mountain run goes something came up had to ditch all plants, but I did wind up putting one outside. I’ll post an update on my outdoor thread soon. It’s a looong variety. Buds are starting to stack but won’t be done till mid October. Very sativa leaning. Smells sweet like candy. I just hope I have the time to finish it…

4 Likes