I'm In My Grow Room Having A Five Guys Cheese Burger...I Just Knocked Over A Solo Cup, Ask Me Anything

Welcome to the cavern of light.

27 Likes

Nature Farm Purple Haze , Bubblehead, R.i.lx Sowah and more. Seeds for all in the future!

23 Likes

Good luck with the grow

4 Likes

What kind of cheese on the burger?
:smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks for playing along and having some humor. Happens to be Exodus Cheese ha ha. Ba da ba ba ba…I’m lovin it!

Fresh from da room. Monthly Cleaning thought I would snap some snaps from the seed factory. G13 and 95 Silver Haze both with Pine Tar Gush seeds on board. Who wants some lemme know.

14 Likes

Green chili on that burger? :yum:

5 Likes

“Old Ass” by James ColdFlame. With Hunza valley F2 pollen hit last week. Smells like strawberry starburst exactly. This plant is awesome

U ever seen these big mouth jars? Artichokes from Sams club I think. I use them at work. So nice to be able to reach in and churn the curing drying bud as well as wipe off condensation.

10 Likes

dude, i need to get back to five guys…

4 Likes

I run Dragonfly Earth Medicine bubbled in Mills. base seen. My plants love that shit all burbled and bubbled for a few days. Some may not like that mixing but it works.

4 Likes

Silver Pine Tar Gush freebies coming soon.

Silver Gush beans for all!! Thank you @PineTarBastard for the pollen.

18 Likes

What did you order on the burger?
My go to is the double cheeseburger with bacon, add grill onions, add lettuce. I get ketchup in a cup and dip it lol

3 Likes

Nice grow!

5 Likes

This guy gets it.

2 Likes

Chopped a top.

g13 Hazeman smells like garlic.

6 Likes

Mmmm couple burgles

1 Like

Only reason I like 5 guys is the peanuts.

3 Likes

Jelly, bossman says no food or drink in flower rooms

6 Likes

Just bottled spring water, I get thirsty. Food, crumbs, etc. best not to, agreed

5 Likes

Bacon bits make an excellent top dressing.

4 Likes

You can get a double cheese burger, ask them to put the toppings on the side, and ask for a extra bun at no charge!! They give you a bag of fries anyway so who needs another order?! BOOM free cheeseburger meal! Drink sold separately :rofl: I worked there for about 3 hours some years ago.

9 Likes