I'm In My Grow Room Having A Five Guys Cheese Burger...I Just Knocked Over A Solo Cup, Ask Me Anything

#LifeHacks hell yeah!

4 Likes

The ā€œHaving a burgerā€ thing was just a joke, an ode to another forum they have a goofball poster that makes posts like that but he says he is at Sonic having a double double or whatever they have there. All good fun. If I WAS having a burger in the grow room It would be Swensonā€™s not 5 guys but they are pretty good about as good as in and out.
The thread title was just a joke
I did a search about the joke poster I mentioned and found this for exampleā€¦

" Headed to Sonic for 3 chicken fried steak sandwiches, onion rings, and strawberry shake

another

" Iā€™m at Sonic in the nude eating, ask me anything.

7 Likes

@SkunkHunt101 What are your thoughts on the 95 Silver Haze?

1 Like

Good question. I cut a branch off this plant and dried it overnight. Got zero hay flavor or smell . Soaring high cuts thru anything was the description from The Nature Farm ad , and for sure it cuts thru this is some killer smoke. Addictive Very old school extreme Lemon Murphys oil soap smell very strong my friends go crazy over this bud esp grown in the sun. Even the leaves crumble up into a nice smoke. Very good stuff 20 a gram stuff for sure headstash. Iā€™m at not even 60 days flowering and you can see how nice both the G and the SH flower up. Nature Farm has alot of solid lines. He doesnt sell the pure 95 at this time last I looked but Iā€™m making some seeds with Hunza on a seperate clone of this plant and the PTG on the seed plant pictured. Mass SS pollen in the mail from @Worcestershire_Farms will hit another one of the clones of her. Iā€™d be happy to ship you some cuts of her if you covered the cost of the shipping or let me know if you see anything you like Iā€™m working on when the time is right. Iā€™d be glad to help.

11 Likes

I appreciate the offer but I canā€™t do anything with cuts right now. I did pick up a couple packs of the Silver Haze last year to see if I can find the Haze leaner Iā€™m looking for.

Iā€™m interested to see how your Purple Haze do. Good luck Iā€™ll be watching.

2 Likes

How soon can I drive over and parked on new asphalt driveway?

2 Likes

Sauteed mushrooms, sauteed onions and mustard on that cheesy double burger for me!

3 Likes

Sweet tater tots bro.

Seriously, their breakfast burrito with tater
tots on the inside is awesome.

2 Likes

I ran a green house seeds Super Silver Haze outdoors this year.

I quite like it!

Also crossed it with Paonia Purple Paralyzer pollen from @DougDawson ā€¦

Those should be fun!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve seen quite a few people down on or about TNF
(The nature farm). I personally love his stuff!!

2 Likes

Serious burgers serious business

9 Likes

Gotta also get Grilled Jalapenoā€™s! @Jbug And a Peanut boat for your Ketchup. Gotta have a boatload of Ketchup for the full fry dredge and after you get like half way done on the burger you dunk in the Ketchup boatā€¦Oh Yeahā€¦baba bowbowbubump! Youā€™re welcome. @SkunkHunt101 :v: :sunglasses: :pray:

1 Like

Next time get IN N OUT they serve a Flying Dutchman
Thatā€™s the plain cheese burger for the dog :dog2:

3 Likes

Swensonā€™s rated best Burger in USA
:v: :sunglasses: :pray:

1 Like

Parentage on the Silver Mountain?
:v: :sunglasses: :pray:

1 Like

Silver Haze with the PTG seeds chop day. Really amazing plant. Hopefully a few good seeds to go around. Boxes of free seeds to go out laying all over my grow table ha ha

7 Likes

Swensonā€™s crushes in and
Out as well as 5 guys. Anyone who has had them knows they are number 1 for a reason.

3 Likes

With cheese on it!!!
Old but gold hahahah

2 Likes

If you have never been hereā€¦ We cannot compare apples to oranges! :joy::sunglasses::ok_hand:

2 Likes

I think youā€™re going to find some nice plants in that cross. Put me on the list if youā€™re sending some out. Iā€™d like to have a pack of those.

1 Like