I'm In My Grow Room Having A Five Guys Cheese Burger...I Just Knocked Over A Solo Cup, Ask Me Anything

I would also like a few of those seeds if that’s possible. @SkunkHunt101 It would be greatly appreciated.
:v: :sunglasses: :pray:
unclelemur
Disabled US Navy Combat Veteran
BT3 '83-'89

3 Likes

Only got 3 seeds from PtG x Sh will do a increase. Also got several G13 x PTG seeds as well. Not many but should produce plants. Chopped “Old Ass” by James. Dude this is a really powerful amazing plant. This strain needs to be increased and given out for sure. Highly recommend his stuff. Love this Og thing. Giving is what makes me tick so whenever I can give out seeds I will.

Old ass

Thank you James cold flame for the wonderful plant. Il get an outsider who does not smoke to tell me what it smells like. Very unique. Was a strawberry smell growing and after the cut and into the jar she has a very curry like Indian food spicy smell.

4 Likes

Mmm …Ur makin me hungry Unc

Ah, no chain restaurants where I live. I can drive 45 minutes for a 5 Guys burger though or Mexican or Chinese, Thai, etc. We get local beef that’s so good, no chain can compete with the meat. We split a cow three ways. Still, 5 guys is pretty good, especially compared to other burger joints. I bet no one remembers Wimpy’s burgers in the 1970’s. They were too good to survive competition with McD’s or Burger King. And they weren’t as cheap.

2 Likes