I'm Looking for some OG Kush

Slurricane, ice cream cake, gg4, Runtz, sundae driver, and another sfv og ibl is after this one gets done. If you have any special request to mix a strain together let me know I can try to make it happen!

1 Like

Funny thing was last night I had a dream that I couldnā€™t wait so I squeezed the bud and saw a seed pop out. I got excited and started squeezing more. Sad thing was only 3 seeds came out of that 1 nug. I canā€™t wait to see some beans come out of these ladies.

3 Likes

Full garden with some leaf burn from over feeding but hereā€™s an update!

10 Likes

Gushers dried to see if thereā€™s any seeds.

13 Likes

Mendo breath

15 Likes

Gmo taking long.

13 Likes

Aj sour pee

12 Likes

I forgot you had Mendo breath too! Youā€™ll prob be able to get to it before I do. Slurricane x Mendo breath is a cross I really wanted to do. Actually I want to cross both Mendo and Slurricane to everything else I have too lol.

6 Likes

Ive been hearing yall talk about mendo breath alot hear lately. I want some now.
:v:

2 Likes

That mendo looks :fire: i needs it :joy:

3 Likes

Itā€™s what I use to fall asleep if I have it! Slurricane and mendo are my two favorites of any modern strain Iā€™ve smoked.Iā€™m not sure what causes it, or if itā€™s just from letting the terps air out more and not be so strong. But as I reach the last of the buds in the jar/bag, it will smell and taste exactly like a vanilla latte! It starts off very dank and earthy, but as the jar gets lower, it changes.

3 Likes

I havent tried either one

1 Like

Iā€™ll let you know if itā€™s a success for the seeds. I broke that nug up of that gushers and it was sticky icky icky, but no seeds :frowning:. But maybe it was only the gusher that didnā€™t take Iā€™m gonna wave everything alone and wait 2 more weeks. Iā€™ll keep you guys posted.

2 Likes

That would be killer! I did the Slurricane outside for pollen and left some branches to flower and it was super frosty like the gushers. After this seed trial Iā€™m gonna be doing Slurricane next.

2 Likes

That Mendo breath is prob on my top list to keep in the stable for sure even if I do make seeds Iā€™m gonna keep that original clone around. Maybe hit it with the gushers to add more density to the gushers.

2 Likes

You seem to really like that gushers too :laughing:.

2 Likes

Itā€™s frosty but no density like the other strains.

2 Likes

He did send me a list, just so many going through my head lol. Iā€™ll be giving him a cut of my Mendo breath, heā€™s seen all the mentions Iā€™ve made about it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll find something, even if itā€™s not something I love, let me know and Iā€™ll hold onto it for you hehe. Iā€™m a collector at heart anyway.

2 Likes

Mendo breath has og kush in its blood.
Itā€™s og kush breath x Mendo montage.

4 Likes

I was gonna give him a cutting from me but my Nephiew wanted it. Heā€™s kinda getting into the hobby so how can I say no.

2 Likes