I'm Looking for some OG Kush

Being the seed whore i am. How can i say no. let me know whatcha got

4 Likes

Sounds like mine. When I was close to 200 strains, I said Iā€™ll stop when I hit 200. When I was close to 500 strains, I said I would stop when I hit 500. Then 1000ā€¦ Well you get the idea. Now I am trying to convince her itā€™s an investment collectible that we could sell when we get old. Ha ha.

15 Likes

when i 1st started thinking about starting up 3 1/2 yrs ago, i had a good job. og was just coming back online for 6 months. i purchased about $600 worth of some baaad aaass genetics. one day they diappeared, the next month so did i. , problem solved. my wife didnt know about growing, just about being a bitch. i wonder how long those seeds fed her. naw, i dont.

8 Likes

Hey @Craigson15 just curious if you have flowered out the cut you have?

Been thinking about trying to get a hold of a nice OG since sometime down the line. I havenā€™t ever grown it and only remember loving it from back down in Humboldt at a friends.

One of the two Gojiā€™s I have going from seed right now def has a nice Kushy dank smell going at day 26. Was going to post a picture but internet or something being weird atm.

2 Likes

Dang man glad thats over and done with.

4 Likes

I have one in wk 6 flower now. Shes looking super dense and covered in sparkly trichs

3 Likes

Nice man hope it turns out the bomb for you. Guessing it has that delicious OG smell.

2 Likes

think you are!

2 Likes

Did you ever find out if youve got enough to trade some, you might not have a cple strains i got. Itā€™ll be a longshot, but i can try.

Iā€™ll let you know tomorrow. Slipped my feeble mind, I must admit, putting note right by the keyboard. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee:

2 Likes

As promised, I found OG18 (ā€œprivate reserveā€), OG Kush/F and threw in a ā€œbonusā€ Wedding Cake/F. That depleted OG stock, but will probably reup after the New Year, if available. Shoot me a DM/PM with personal info and it will be Airborne before the weekend (dealing with aftermath of a foot of snow). Do take care, stay EXTRA, EXTRA safe (C19 wildfire out there!!!) and, indeed, be wellā€¦mister :honeybee: :pray: :100:

4 Likes

Thank you @misterbee ,just sent a dm.

Iā€™m in the middle of breeding some S1 seeds of Sfv og swerve cut. Flowered it out as a test run and smelled like some good gas. If Iā€™m successful on making the seeds How do we trade? Also itā€™s gonna be another 7 weeks around there.

2 Likes

Read the procedures in the Trading Section and/or Free Seed and Trade Section. Normally, you explain what YOU have and what you are SEEKING. You THEN DM/PM and initiate/complete Trade. FYI: NEVER post Personal Info in the Open Sectionā€¦E-V-E-R!!! If your project bears fruit, I very well may be interested. Good Luck, stay positive, safe and, wellā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray:

5 Likes

If anyone has a strain list they have please pm me and I can send you a list of what I have!

2 Likes

Update on my S1 project,

9 Likes

The close up is mendo breath. Even though itā€™s 75degrees in the tent itā€™s still purpling, maybe itā€™s because Iā€™m pulling the air from outside after the lights are off. So cold air is going in the tent. Last time I flowered it outside to get the pollen the almost the whole plant turned purple. Canā€™t wait to see how all these turn out.

4 Likes

I just ordered a clone of mendos breath :grin:! Another local grower I know grew out a few he got (he doesnā€™t keep mothers :man_facepalming:) and I love it! It was before I knew he grew, as I just knew him as a customer at my work. Then I ran into him at the grow shop :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

4 Likes

My brother in law said he was looking for mendo breath but couldnā€™t find and seeds anywhere. I looked everywhere as well and had no luck only mendo breath crosses. Then I ran into a guy that has connections in the industry. So here I am trying to see what all the hype s about. How was it when you tryed it? Whenā€™s your clone coming in?

2 Likes

I had some I just finished smoking right now :rofl:. Iā€™ll try to remember to take a pic of the bud, the stash is kept at my friends place so she can make sure to ration our shit and I donā€™t smoke through it before I get paid again. Mama knows best.
To me itā€™s about the only thing Iā€™ve smoked in recent times that really get me the deep body effect I like/remember from high school days lol. None of the kush, cookies, MAC, critical mass, or anything Iā€™ve had in the last few years has hit me like it :laughing:. itā€™s kind of a knock out bud too, good for night time, or daytime use if you donā€™t let it go amber.
The smell/flavor definitely changes as it dries out in the bag. When I first get it from him. Itā€™s really strong and dank, then the smell dissipates a bit, and then caramel and vanilla I read about come out. At one point, if allowed to cure/dry just right before you smoke it, it comes out smelling exactly like a french vanilla latte! To the point I thought my friend spilled some on the bag. The flavor was in the smoke, and it was delicious!. Been trying to replicate that again with the half ounce I just picked up from him. Oh, his also fox tailed with his LEDs, but I really like plucking those and packing them in the bowl.

6 Likes