I'm Looking for some OG Kush

Oh, placed my order for local pickup, they haven’t gotten back to me yet. They prob took a long holiday weekend. The only other buds that I remember in recent years that did me even close was gods gift, and Slurricane. I placed the order mainly for the slurricane and filled the minimum with the mendos :joy:

But to get back to topic… keeping eye out for OG kush and other ol school kush locally. Same place listed Ghost OG but out of stock, waiting to hear back. Another place has master, bubba, and banana kush.

2 Likes

Yo Cloud lmk on that SFV
I got over 20 strains to trade up for

2 Likes

Send me your list and I’ll send u mines
I have a lot of seeds and strains.

2 Likes

For sure I’ll send a list pheno some I’m low on but I have a bunch so hope you find some thing!

1 Like

I got a 98 bubba, sfv og kush that I’m trying to s1 but the bubba isn’t taking the sts that well so I’m trying again.

I actually got a Slurricane as well hahaha that one is hard to s1 too. Great minds think alike. I’ll keep posting the progress I hope I’m successful with it. I have a problem collecting all types of strains. So the list is
Pre 98 bubba kush
Sfv og- swerve cut
Gushers
Slurricane
Gmo-smf cut
Tony Clifton- ogkb backcross
Aj sour pee- has a gas smell to me like og
Mendo breath
Gelato 45- swerve cut
Runtz
Gg4
Ice cream cake.
Man thats a long list didn’t realize it but yea I got a problem collecting everything.
Anywho I will hopefully have sfv og and 98 bubba for some of you if interested fingers crossed. I do have some aj sour pee that I was able to s1o my ha e about 7 seeds but I’m willing to let go of 3 just Incase it doesn’t take this time around. LMK

5 Likes

My collection

6 Likes

You have a pack I’ve been wanting in a bad way, if you grow those top dawg out and make more I’d definitely be interested in trading beans.

5 Likes

That one is on my list to grow heard it was fire but never know till you grow it and try it!

2 Likes

I’m really fighting the urge to buy a pack, I would recommend growing those out there are gems to be found. I shouldn’t be getting anymore beans but he has two lines I want bad and im limiting my self to one and it’s hard.

3 Likes

Yea they were kinda pricey but I heard about it and as a collector I just had to get it. Don’t know if that’s a good thing but I’ll find out some time when I get there.

I’m trying to focus on landraces atm but you are right his gear is very good to have in the collection. I have some og kush varieties id really like to breed that with.
I see you have similar taste I’m holding the original bubba kush and sfv og kush along with a few others :smirk:

2 Likes

Slurricane doesn’t take to reversing well? Darn, one of the first things I wanted to do with a clone. Hell, just make Sebring’s mix the double strength ratio.
I’m seeing plenty of listings for GG4, even some listed as S1 I’m also hoping to get a MAC cutting at some point, a member said I could have one but hasn’t been very active since. Are you by chance willing to send cuttings if I can’t find stuff locally?

Idk know about that one kinda scared to get busted for stuff, is your state legal? The guy I get clones from said mac1 isn’t all that it’s good but not his taste. I’m trying another go with the Slurricane to s1 it, hope it takes this time. Let me know if your state is legal and I’ll see what’s up. I’m a straight shooter got kids and stuff so staying legit is something I gotta think about from now on.

2 Likes

The sfv og swerve cut was a nice gassy smell I hope I can make some of that. The gg4 is all around everywher. There’s a lot of different cuts but the guy told me I would want this one so knowing stooped me I was like ok. He used to grow ice cream cake, now he’s on Apple fritter lumpys cut. Here’s a pics of the Apple fritter.

11 Likes

I’m sorry if I’m changing the subject in this thread just excited about my project. I forgot to mention I’m making S1 of these too did get a lot of pollen from the Apple fritter so hope the pollen stays good. Drying out the male bananas of the SFV OG at the moment I hope pollen falls out in the next couple of days. I’ll keep you all posted.

1 Like

That apple fritter looks yummy

1 Like

Yes I’m in a legal state, and young plants are legal as hemp lol. I mostly want MAC because my friend loves it, he gets it at his medical dispensary with a veterans discount. If I can grow some for him to help his issues I’ll jump through some hoops to get it. But I like it for the aroma and flavor, plus, super crystals bag appeal lol. Crossing it with something stronger is what I want to do.

I heard back from the clone supplier, most likely I’m getting them (slurricane and mendos breath) this Friday :laughing:. They said Ghost OG will be another month or two for new mothers to grow out.

4 Likes

For anyone who is interested or wondering about shipping clones and cuttings
USPS Mailing Bulletin

Marijuana/Hemp products containing less than 0.3% THC are considered hemp and are able to be shipped.

5 Likes

I got some California Cannon if you want to do a trade

1 Like

Well just pollinated the girls today I hope they take the pollen if they do I’ll have some reserves for later down the road.! I’ll keep you all posted kinda cool to have a log finally. I hope you all enjoy the pictures. image|375x500

6 Likes