I'm Looking for some OG Kush

5 Likes

I loved the Mendo Breath I had. That was almost 2 years ago. Was awesome. Then went looking for beans and they were 300/pack Still ā€˜settlingā€™ for SSDD, MWCB and such over here :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll let you know the condition of the clones I receive, but they will be hand delivered vs shipped if your out of state. Though they apparently provide a very nice shipping pack to insure safe delivery. Idk what the policy is on here for affiliate links, but Iā€™m thinking about setting up account through them if I like their stuff and want to promote them.
Then again, if I had the cut someone was wanting, Iā€™d just share it anyway, so kind of defeats the purpose and may cause conflict haha.

2 Likes

@Seamonkey84 I here you on the sharing part. Itā€™s just I got taken advantage of acouple times so itā€™s hard to trust people. I hook people up and then when they have something that catches my eye. They tell me they canā€™t let that one go. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

@Herbie Iā€™ve never tried it before Iā€™ve heard good things. My brother in law was looking for it and it was sold out everywhere. So my guy said he had it and sold me one. I put some pictures up while they are growing. Iā€™ll prob gift a seed or two out to let some of you try it. My plants are small so I donā€™t know how many seeds Iā€™ll get if I do get any! Pollinated the SFV OG. I hope I get a bunch so I can trade and share with everyone itā€™s gonna be limited Iā€™m keeping majority to myself but Iā€™ll let a few go. Sharing is caring!

3 Likes

Canā€™t let it go?!? Like hoarding genetics or they think they loose the plant?!? Hell I see it as finding homes for plants Iā€™d otherwise be throwing away šŸ„². Im glad I have a buddy that has a whole room or two that he grows in, I always find it hard to throw away a perfectly good cutting when I do my pruning. Now that I will have plants people would want, Iā€™ll share as long as Iā€™m not going broke shipping them out. Problem is winter shipping and the insulation required.

5 Likes

Not gonna lie you caught me there! I do hoard itā€™s only because Iā€™ve been crapped on to much thatā€™s why I make S1 seeds now and I have a person to take care of mothers for me. Take a picture of your clones when they get In. Iā€™d really like to see and compare the growth patterns.

3 Likes

Will do! Will be a while before I get to bloom any out for real though, my next couple batches are scheduled for testers, with clones going in as fillers as space opens up from males. So maybe Iā€™ll get to bloom one each of the slurricane and mendos out in about 2 months :crazy_face:. Until then Iā€™m growing the clones out as mothers and making cuts to trades that I have lined up already :upside_down_face:.
I hear you on getting burned on deals and trades, or favors. Also as a collector, I get why something is special because its rare and eliteā€¦ but at the same time, it sucks that any of it is rare when we all know how easy these plants are to propagate. Shipping seeds is a hell of a lot easier though.

4 Likes

@DGCloud Here are those clones I got, slurricane on left, mendos breath on right. he forgot the fresh cuts of the Flintstones though, heā€™ll bring them on his trip next week. I have to say, I would be very pleased with the size and health of these clones, but while checking everything over with a magnifying loop, I did find one mite and some eggs. I did a peroxide solution soak to the soil, and sprayed down the plant as well. I thought the insect spray I had on had would treat mites, it doesnā€™t. Either way, even if I didnā€™t find anything, they would have still been set up in a quarantine tent in an unused room, and are getting fumigated or treated. Until I can take a clean cutting myself and toss the original base once its rooted. Take no chances even if it looks clean at first.

Edit: to be fair, I did not see the mite clearly, and it got away from me. It could of been a predator mite for all I know right now. But this is the steps required to keep everything safe regardless

3 Likes

Heck yea thatā€™s awesome! I always quarantine NO MATTER WHAT!!! Iā€™d love see some updated photos. Keep me posted! I donā€™t mind sharing seeds but original cut I gotta keep! I donā€™t mind giving it out but the other person gotta make the first move and Iā€™ll see whatā€™s up! Eye for an eye type stuff but just wanna find some1 responsible and real Iā€™m getting tired of the fakers! Only Real homies, NO FONIES! Donā€™t wanna sound gangsta or what ever just being me. Iā€™m honest and respect gets respect!!!

3 Likes

Your gonna LOVE this. This is My Slurricane on of my all time favorites
:dash: :dash: :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s beautiful, it doesnā€™t form big colas huhā€¦ single buds like the kush or Afghan pics Iā€™ve seen. But very branchingā€¦ will be interesting to try her for sure. Iā€™ve smoke it an few times, definitely a nice potent strain. Mendos breath is my current favorite, maybe just cause Iā€™ve gotten more of it and smoking it as I type :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

She looks frosty though i bet sheā€™ll be tasty

1 Like

Im amateur. Sheā€™s the hardest to grow and clone for me :no_mouth::grin: i can get golf ball size buds from her but so far thatā€™s it but I donā€™t think i have grown her without topping her I think Iā€™ll try thatā€¦ Good idea buddy
:+1:

3 Likes

Maybe try untopped, and one with an even canopy done with LST or even scrog/mainline/manifold style
Iā€™ve only grown two kush plants (just as a comparison with similar bud structure), both sisters from bag seeds. I topped it down to form an even canopy when I made the cut for a clone. Like way down the main stalk so the rest of the branches on the sides where all thatā€™s left, forming a bowl shape. Ended up blooming like a Bouquet. Still No big cola, but it did get tighter at the top, with tight individual Nugs down the stem

Bad soil mix with this oneā€¦but you see the structure better without all the leaves :sweat_smile:.

6 Likes

@Seamonkey84 is right og bud structures are smaller without much cola action its good for sog or scrog honestly

2 Likes

If slurricane grows the same, besides bud structure that is. Back in the day, I got my C99 to grow sog with a resemblance to a solid cola by supercropping between the nodes during the stretch. Though thinking about it now, some of that space between the buds is good for air flow, and easy trimming lol.

I keep going back to look at those pics of your Slurricane, I love those colors! Is that temp induced or just later in bloom? That 3 and 5 finger leaf is rather unique looking too, the mendos breath also has that going on. My little clone already shows that crazy branching too, gives me confidence that itā€™s the same cut :laughing:

4 Likes

When i do sog myself ill put like 18 clones under a hps veg for 2 weeks and throw them into flower fills the room with nuggies

2 Likes

Back in the day (around 04-07ish) I had a micro sog, cab was only about 30ā€ tall, and I could only fit 8 6ā€ containers in it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. One week to veg, then bloomed in 6x6 square containers under cfl, finished about 16-18ā€ tall per plant if I remember correctly. Tiny yield but I was doing it lol.

2 Likes

Bahahaha thats about the time i was into sog growsā€¦ Around 06 i realized a couple weeks more of veg and i could x5 my yield and less plants :grin::vulcan_salute:

3 Likes