I'm looking to pick up some Bodhi packs and could use some advice

It really is. Apparently GLG had a sale and a BOGO on Bodhi so I went ham. The wife is PISSED though and is thinking about taking my OG privileges away… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Just let her know its cheaper to be on OG than it is to be on seed vendor pages :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Once I have a decent library of seeds I can begin my journey into breeding new strains. Never done any breeding so Im kinda excited.

2 Likes

I really love that the caption is “my wife is going to kill me”haha :+1:

2 Likes

She did not disappoint. Im in the doghouse for the foreseeable future. However I’ll make it up to her somehow. I always find a way.

1 Like

Does she smoke? I hope so lol

1 Like

She does. We both have been smoking 20+ years. She likes the concentrates and I like the flower best. Always seem to cough up a lung with concentrates.

3 Likes

Well then she’ll know how a zip costs and she’ll prolly let you through the dog door after the first harvest haha.

1 Like

I’ve put the last bit of popcorn and trim in the freezer. Going to make bubble then press it for her as an apology. Well as the first apology anyway.

1 Like

Careful with the concentrates. Recently know a guy got CHS, had to quit smoking. He said the concentrates, but possibly what they cut it with. Not bootleg carts. Dispo crap.

2 Likes

After many years and many seed banks, I’ve come back to what IMO is the best: Humboldt Seed Company. Most stable lines of top quality. A whole line of autos that are also stable. Grew their Sour Apple Auto this year after having no luck with another company’s autos and the Sour Apple came out sweet, fruity with the “sour” small and a verysweet high that had me working the garden, talking to my sweetie, playing me guitar and writing FABULOUS poetry (Well I thought so at the time LOL)

3 Likes