New seed pop! What to run next?

What’s up OG Fam!,

About to start another round of pheno hunting and as always sticking to the kindest of the kind breeders in the industry who spread the positive green energy around the globe and who I vibe best with. Just wanted your folks opinions on what i should pop next for a seed run. Dont have the biggest space nor do i run huge numbers so, needless to say, top shelf breeders only (so i cant go wrong lol) however, i would love your guys/gals input! So, what ya think out of these options:

Cherry vanilla cookies- Dynasty
Spiderbite- Dynasty
GSC S1- CSI Humboldt
Cali-O S1- CSI
Sour Rado- Karma
Rado Biker-Karma
Space cake- Bodhi
Temple of Apollo- Bodhi
RKS x Neville skunk- Hazeman
Hashplant D - Bodhi
Silverfields- Sannie

Any thoughts/opinions on any of these? Any feedback/tips/ experiences you guys have? Please share! What would you like to see a cool diary of? Was thinking of a variety mix but i would really like to dive in some of these lines for future hobby chucking and pheno selection. Obviously i know i cant go wrong either way but, thought I’d run a mini poll for shits n giggles, debate. Getting really tired of the bland 30 min, crash and burn effects from most hybrids nowadays so im looking for complex effects with legs and complex terps to boot! With that being said,

Whaddya think Family?

14 Likes

Ok nice collection top 4

RKS x Neville haze
Cherry vanilla
Space cake
Silverfields ( because I still haven’t run mine yet )

8 Likes

Thanks for the input Papa! Yea that RKS/Neville skunk definitely is calling out my name! Love the acrid and gassy funk! This was a very limited run from Hazeman so not many were released…just happened to catch em at the right release time. Hmmm…maybe i should send in for a co-op run!? If we preserve and F2 this line, somebody is bound to find the road kill for fucks sake!!! We just have too lol. Why is it so damn hard to find? Its gotta be here or there, somewhere, anywhere…it just has to!!

5 Likes

My votes. Haven’t grown any of these, but I can’t stand GSC. :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Haha!! Appreciate the feedback @cannabissequoia. Really respect your opinion brother! Ya know, i guess I’ve never scratched my cookie itch. Not one for the BS hype strains but after seeing how the GSC has withstood the test of time imo and seeing breeders i respect begrudgingly give the strain its due, thought I’d finally give it a rip. So tell me, what do you dislike about her and her offspring? Just tired of it or is it something you genuinely dislike?

Cheers everyone
Keep the comments coming!

5 Likes

:bellhop_bell: Just tired of it & soooo many people crossed it to stuff that just didn’t work, IMO. So to be fair I’m in California which is Cookie-Central & it’s been available to me for at least a decade maybe 15 years(?)-- we’re spoiled here & forget it.

I think Heavy Dayze(The Potcast :wave:) talked a bit about it & it’s true with me for sure, but if I just tried it now for the first time I’d probably be saying something different. :sweat_smile: heh.

If one smokes the real deal GSC & it’s grown shitty like so many dispensary offerings, it’s disappointing, just pretty weed. But grown well then that actual cookie-dough flavor is there & it’s really nice smoke. :cookie: :relieved:

As a strain though I think it was under-stabilized(not at all) before people made crosses & now there’s this big orgy of cookie-crosses, most of which are :warning: herm-prone AFAIK.

So I give it respect but less than OG Kush, GG, SourD, & Chem Dog. It’s an outlier that needs work I think, but mostly I’m just tired of it & other hyped strains. :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Id love to see the Karma gear run, but thats just bc I picked up some myself and wont be able to get to it for awhile. But ive heard great things!

4 Likes

@cannabissequoia makes sense brother and i think you make excellent points! Thank you!

@newb2.0 Thanks newb! Definitely leaning towards one of the Karma packs. Never ran his gear but excited tio see what all the praise is for

6 Likes

I would reach for the RKS x Neville skunk first. We want the skunk. Gotta have that skunk.

5 Likes

I would love to see the space cake. I’m planning on ordering some of those so it would be nice to see but they all sound killer bro

2 Likes

I’m putting my hat in the ring to see the Dynasty Spiderbite.

I almost pulled the trigger on buying the v2 version of that pack but never did and now I’d like to live vicariously through your grow.

3 Likes

Anything Humboldt Csi has is a home run . I have a few of their strains. I just grabbed his cd91 x gsc.
I would run a few GSC forum cut and take clones . You will have a keeper.
If and when you do I’ll trade cuts with you too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think it is one hell of a line up and hard to go wrong with any of them.

Personally I would like to see some of the Karma ran.

Regardless of what you run, I appreciate you sharing the ride with us.

4 Likes

I had a killer hashplant pheno back in 1998 made some of the densest,dank sticky buds i ever grew and made incredible bubblebag hash to.

2 Likes

Hashplant D, Space Cake And Temple of Apollo , but I’m a bit biased lol.
Good luck :pray:

1 Like

Much love everyone! Thanks for everybody’s votes! I guess the better topic I should have started is " Which supermodel should I fuck" lmao. Might have been a easier vote. Seriously though, thinking I should maybe run 5 of each and do a playoff bracket style grow competition for fun. Throw some underdog breeders in there too from OG! That would be pretty fun. Oh so many seeds, oh so little time lol

5 Likes

:joy: thats part of the fun of it tho right? I just keep on buying and swapping as if I’m going to run them all. Don’t have hardly any space but enough seeds to have a great payday lol

2 Likes

My picks are the Temple of Apollo and the Hashplant D. I’ve grown Bodhi’s Tree of Life (Temple dad) and Mountain Temple (Temple mom) and both were outstanding. Grown his Apollo 11 f4’s a couple times and they were real good, too.

And I say the Hashplant D just because I have a pack of those and wanna see your grow report of them haha.

That Cali-O looks good, too.

3 Likes

I would go to Greenpoint seeds. Both the regular line and feminized products Anthony breeds are the best. He has the award winning Stardawg as well as the Purple Punch males he uses and searchs out those with the best female of another strain to breed with. You will be surprised once you try his gear. Yes to S1 as well in many cases for those who love pheno hunting as well.

1 Like