I'm proposing new forum category

hadn’t thought of that one really… but i do realize we can’t be overly general & make a mess of the place with AOL style crap…hehe :wink:

“The SLeazzard Lounge” (for the giggity single)
:sunglasses:

no auto repair section…hehe

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I believe there is already a “Images” category, but I love the rest!

There is a entire category already for Outdoor Growing. Just add a thread in there

2 Likes

240F 1 hour works for me. Green Dragon Tincture!

1 Like

Awwww yeah I’m all about the food!

Having a place for HVAC / Plumbing / Electrical / Carpentry etc would be great!! Any tradesmen in here?

4 Likes

Yeah bro I understand but my meaning is there is an entire category for Indoor Growing. There is also an entire category for Indoor Growing Diaries…

-DD

1 Like

Oh, Gotcha! Yeah, I just make my outdoor diary in the general category I guess

2 Likes

Also an auto flower category specifically for auto’s…
And what’s the news on the 'Regulars Cafe '…?
Would be great for anything you don’t want on search engines etc …( WITHOUT using the sharks :shark: tank …!)

I also like the kitchen idea and the’ building thread’, excellent.!
I enjoy the NO adverts ,banners et al.
Great site all round in fact.!

Gaz

5 Likes

The other one I’d thought of was Film :projector: :film_frames: Club…

:thinking: 'cuz you know we’re a bit different here. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Thanks for suggestions for categories… I’ll consider them if they get enough popularity.

There is slightly different approach here than in other forum platforms… I’ve tried to explain it in another topic:

I’d recommend to take look at tags first… We can regularly check and evaluate which are popular and then create categories for them…

5 Likes

I like this. Its KISS :slight_smile:

The problem with too many categories is that most grows over lap many different categories.

How do you pick a category when your doing a hydro grow in an outdoor green house using organic nutes with autoflower seeds, using the latest new LED tech, and custom software for the DIY automatic dosers, and all of it is powered by a new DIY sub panel?

Tags cover all that stuff.

7 Likes

I’ve mastered framing houses , 17 years stick framing and stacking logs

4 Likes

You can also decarb in a double boiler if you don’t trust your oven. 212F all day long :slight_smile:

3 Likes