In the basement with Loggershands

Thanks man! They are turned out really nice this round :star_struck:

4x4 again

9 Likes

This is around week 6 of flower. The colours are turning nicely :star_struck:

11 Likes

This is week seven and it when things get really pretty :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Week 8 here and they are looking really nice. Just such beautiful plants this round!

11 Likes

11 Likes

Beautiful plants! Way to go.

1 Like

Great looking gardens :+1:
:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Love these plants!

You grew some lovely lovely plants.

Stunning !

Thanks for the updates !!

1 Like

Excellent looking buds

2 Likes

So had to take a break from growing due to work but I’m back in the saddle and excited like it’s my first grow all over again! I’m about to score some Goji OG and B.O.G blue Kush pollen so I’ll be dusting some branches and trying my luck with my first go at seeds!

Also with my newfound excitement, I’m doing all the inputs!

Medium is 1/3 each local worm castings, rice hulls and peat with some Gaia Green dry amendments plus the following:

I got some samples from BioAg so why not throw them in!

From their site - TM-7™ is humic acid fortified with SEVEN Micronutrients that are designed to improve microbial growth, plant vigor and growth.

Bacterial and fungal inoculant microorganisms have the ability to increase nutrient bioavailability through nitrogen fixation

Ful-Power® is a fast-acting fulvic acids isolate that can improve nutrient uptake

Local Fish hydrolysate

Home made L.A.B. Stabilized with molasses

Home made calcium (roasted egg shells and vinegar)

Microbes

This stuff is supposed to increase trichome production. It is liquefied bugs that are supposed to make the plant think it’s under arrack and produce trichome as a response. Seems reasonable I guess?:grinning:

What we have running atm:

Bearly Cheese auto - from @BasementBeans - bottom left
Strawberry cheese auto - @BasementBeans - top left
Cookie - Dinafem - right

Also have:

Grape truffle - basement bean
Suga Suga - from @DannyTerpintine
Roasted garlic margy x chocolate hashberry

Also have one ICC x dosido - I started this run with about 14 different seeds but only 7 popped and of those 7 only one was female :open_mouth:

8 Likes

Here they are again 2 days later. Looking happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fire::+1:

10 Likes

Looking great! Nice “nutrient” line up! :stuck_out_tongue: :100: :fire:

1 Like

Pretty looking plants and a cool growing recipe!

1 Like

Thanks guys! I just realized I forgot to mention the medium and such.

It’s 1/3 each local worm castings, rice hulls and peat with some Gaia Green dry amendments :heart_eyes::raised_hands::+1:

6 Likes

Good to see you back in action!!

One tip on the LAB… molasses won’t stabilize it as it has too much water content, use brown sugar to shelf stabilize.
It will still be great but I’d just keep that batch in the fridge if it were me.
Or at very least leave the lid ajar, don’t want any bombs going off

Good vibes on your fresh start and the seed making!!

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping by @BeagleZ! Im new to the home made inputs but I got that recipe from these guys.

https://www.thenutrientcompany.com/post/how-to-culture-lactobacillus-lab-for-horticultural-use#:~:text=To%20stabilise%20mix%20the%20culture,too%20until%20the%20mix%20stabilises.

This recipe calls for 1:1 LAB and molasses as a stabilizer but what your are saying makes sense, there is a lot of water in there. Another thing I will say is everything thing else i have read on KNF and Jadam, always calls for brown sugar so it’s probably better. I honestly don’t know if it’s doing much for the girls as I’m throwing a few things at them at once but it’s more just about having fun exploring right now. I used to be so worried about every grow, but now I’m just messing around for fun!

I just picked up a big bag of brown sugar for FFJ or FPJ! Wish me luck! :four_leaf_clover::+1::raised_hands::grin:

3 Likes

LAB round 2!

3 Likes

Right on,

That’s what it’s all about :love_you_gesture:

Looked at the recipe and I see they call for an airlock so that’s good. But by this point we don’t really need to breed anymore lactobacillus.

It would eventually stabilize but you’ll have a lot of dead bodies in there too. The goal is the arrest the population by supersaturation. Binding every water molecule with a sugar molecule. So if you add more water with the sugar it defeats the purpose.

But like I said before, it’ll still be great. Rule zero, don’t let anything stop you.

Good vibes!!

2 Likes

So I was washing rice for dinner and I thought….LAB 2.0!

Turns out I have golden sugar and not brown, do you think that will still work? Also was white rice? What do ya think?

3 Likes