In the basement with Loggershands

veryyy nice selection! :fire: :raised_hands:

Are those MS my f2 or f3 stock (do you remember)?

Those meat breath look pretty interesting too!

1 Like

Thanks Danny! Those Mac Stomper are from your F3 stock. They just showed up in the mail one day like a gift from the heavens :star_struck:

1 Like

I don’t think you can go wrong there. I bought Goji OG but never grew it. I know it was one if not his best strain. Are you going to make more seeds? What was the Goji OG profile? Would you grow it again?

1 Like

This was just some pollen I got in a trade for some chucking fun. Im excited to see them grow and try the smoke but this will be a one and done just to test out making some seeds :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks again for letting me know this existed! NGxSB and Sugar Belts look amazing!! I have NGxSB germinating right now, hopefully they take and I get some nice girls :crossed_fingers:!

2 Likes

Hey mate, glad you found us. There is a lot of people running @Ottafish gear on his tester thread - https://overgrow.com/t/ottafish-s-seed-giveaway-to-og-members-with-a-trust-level-of-2-and-up-who-will-grow-them-and-document-on-here/

2 Likes

Day 67 - The girls have come down a few days ago and are hanging now. This was a really great run and the plants turned out beautifully. I’m now excited to start sampling the flower :evergreen_tree::fire::grin:

This is everyone on chop day.

Famous Aimless

GMO 2.0 x Mendo Breath

Salt water Kush

Death Slap

OGKB 2.1 x Mendo Breath

Now we wait…

10 Likes

Sheesh! Those are looking beautiful, how’s the nose on the GMO2.0 x MB ? She’s looking frostyyy :fire::fire::fire::drooling_face:

1 Like

Thanks mate! I haven’t really nailed down her smell as things get a bit muddled when I have so many girls in flower. Once she’s cured and rolled up I’ll get better sense of her terps.

1 Like

Definitely hyped for the smoke review !:love_you_gesture::open_mouth:‍:dash::fire:

1 Like

Punchline

Bubba Kush x Limed Orange / Moon medic

Nanna Gojis Sugar

OGKB 2.1 x Mendo Breath

Jet Fuel x Hellbilly

9 Likes

Roberta Sparrow

Chimera x Sour Bubble

Klingon Kandy X Strawberry Preserve

Planet of the grapes x Strawberry Preserve

11 Likes

Stand up guy

Meat Breath

Mac Stomper

Golden Papaya x Crunkboat

12 Likes

Chop day has come again for the 2x4! :grinning:

Punchline - @pharmerfil - getting a fresh smell from these girls. They smell like melon and apple

OGKB 2.1 x Mendo Breath - @Crafty_Flame - This girl is just a clone of the one I already flowered but I’m really glad to have some extra to smoke as I love the bud.

(Nana glue x Sugar Belts) x Goji OG - @Ottafish - I am digging the foxtails going on here. I’m excited to see how this girl smokes.

17 Likes

Still vegging the 4x4. Going to have to pull the trigger soon as the girl in the SIP is busting ahead of the others quickly.

Stand up guy

Macstomper

Meat Breath

Golden papaya x crunk boat

Blues Deluxe

14 Likes

You’re killin it in the organic soil! Everything looks great. I’ve been impressed with the quality of your flowers.

Are you mixing your own soil? What’s your recipe?

You remind me of my grow with all the different strains you have going at once. lol I think I have 11 different strains in the flower room right now and I’m about to add 4-5 more.

5 Likes

Thanks mate! I don’t really have a recipe for soil but I started with Promix/worm castings/rice hulls a while back and I just keep adding bokashi compost, worm castings, Gaia green and dolomite lime. I definitely love a good mix of strains, I’ve got about 13 going at the moment :grinning:. What a time to be alive!

6 Likes

You’re definitely dialed right in, those girls looked beautiful…as are the next group coming in. I’ve got a GPC going right now as well, one of my all-time favorite flavors of smoke. @Budderton should be proud of that one. Of course the Blues Deluxe put a smile on my face. Great work!

3 Likes

Are you making your own worm castings too? Or buying them?

Sorry for all the questions. I am just curious. lol

2 Likes

Thanks @CanuckistanPete! I can’t wait to get some real blueberry terps going!

@TeddyNuggets - I am making my own with my little worm farm. It doesn’t produce that much but between that and the bokashi it’s lots of compost.

4 Likes