In the basement with Loggershands

Week Four: Repotted them this week. The roots were looking great so it was time to give them a bigger house. The 2x4 was getting a big tight so I moved everyone over to the 4x4 until they need to be separated. Temps are still too low (especially with lights out) but they seem to be taking it well.

10 Likes

Week Five: Here is where I started to run into problems. The plants were looking really unhappy and at first I thought it was because of my poor watering skills but even after letting them dry out it just got worse. Turns out the 1 gallon I had transferred into had really poor drainage and they were drowning the roots. After checking on them I was easy to see the brown funkiness going on down there so I repotted them into 3 gallons.

Within 24hrs of the repot they had bounced back.

17 Likes

Week Six: With everyone looking happy it was time to flip to flower and start sexing. They are exploded when flipped and I had a few issues sexting them.

These pics are only a few days apart.

The Autos are also doing great. Lots of different smells coming out of this tent. Some real funky gas and fruit stuff, it’s kinda gross but in a good way :smiley:

19 Likes

I like watching Mephisto grows…

Those genetics are still elusive to me can’t ever seem to grab some on their drops. So I gave up :man_shrugging:

:peace_symbol:

1 Like

They do go quick on their site. You will see them flying around here a bit too!

1 Like

I see LABs! Nice! Gotta watch a fellow home made input maker :slight_smile: and basement dweller.
All caught up and everything’s looking great!
Following along. :+1::+1: good vibes your way!

2 Likes

Thanks @BeagleZ! I’ve only just started on the KNF but already I’m hooked, just waiting for the weather to change so I can start cultivating some IMO. I would love to have you come along!

3 Likes

Week Seven (ish): flower is in full swing in the 4x4. I’m fairly new to sexing plants so I’m having a hard time believing what Im seeing but it looks like they are all female??? If anyone reading this has a better idea please chime in but so far it seems like I have got 9/9 female on the Pure Michigan x Sangria?

9 Likes

In the 2x4 the autos are doing great. It’s a mixed bag of shapes, smells and stages for this tent but they all seem happy and I’m loving the diversity. My favourites are the canna cheese (long, stretchy ones in the back) and the (3BOG x Double grape) x CDLC (golf ball buds in the front)

15 Likes

Looking good few more weeks and you’ll be laughing .

2 Likes

@Loggershands Wow! Wonderful garden- clean and tidy! Thanks for sharing! I’ll be tagging along, if you don’t mind :sunglasses::green_heart:
☆djsf

2 Likes

Thanks mate! This is my first real go with autos (except a few I just left outside last summer) and so far I’m impressed. They grow fast, strong and are smelling awesome. I’m excited to test all the different flavours.

1 Like

Please do! I would love to have you come along! I’m going to need help determining if I really do have all females in the 4x4 so the more input the better!

1 Like

I think I can call it official! I’ve got 9/9 female with the Pure Michigan x Sangria :star_struck:.

If anyone is watching this thread and see’s anything different please let me know what think (I can post more pics as well).

11 Likes

In the 2x4

12 Likes

Had a few things come up so I’ve been a bit slack on posting updates but I wanted to share some more pics before I cut these girls down.

1 Like

Here is the 2x4 about a week later.

5 Likes

Here it is about a week after that.

8 Likes

This is around day 70.

10 Likes

Looks awesome!

2 Likes