(incomplete) Holy Crack Preservation

I have another pack I’ll send you when I get back home if need be. Just let me know!

21 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: If needed! And if so, we should wait until the end of winter… no telling what mother nature has in store for us!

16 Likes

12 Likes

Oh man…. If life wasn’t a struggle, how would we recognize joy? Just the same, heartbroken for ya and still hoping for a different ending. Keep on growing brother, keep on.

11 Likes

You have no idea how much stress you relieved for me… im just crushed at this situation. They were going so damn well too!

15 Likes

I’m down with that lol

8 Likes

As soon as you posted those pics I had it in my mind to send you another pack. We’re gonna make this happen. I have 4 packs left lol

20 Likes

Oh that’s SO AWESOME!

11 Likes

This is an up to date pic of @VAhomegrown
Nice save brother man!
That is why I love this place. :star_struck:

6 Likes

@jinglepot Just think of all the snow on the mountain though!!!

That’s really really shitty about the gardens and losing plants. I feel for ya. I use 2 moving blankets layered up under my tent to insulate from the concrete floor. I dont think my floor gets as cold as yours though.

Good buddy of mine left Burnaby yesterday to drive home cause his flight was cancelled…luckily beat the freezing rain. Highway 1 and the valley sucks when it’s sheer ice.

@VAhomegrown way to go saving the day sir! I was going to offer up the Hella Cracked I won in the free seeds thread.

7 Likes

Resurrection of the Plant…

13 Likes

@Tracker Now you are just showing off. :joy:

5 Likes

I am sorry to hear and see this @Jinglepot… I am skinny and have no “insulation” :sweat_smile: so this level of cold sounds absolutely dreadful to me

6 Likes

@VAhomegrown @Jinglepot
This grow officially receives the seed run co-op team spirit trophy.

Which I officially just made up,
in my official capacity as a co-op action group member.

(it’s made of photos of my plants, hash, and bud.)

13 Likes

The funny thing, Mt Washington got None! I repeat NONE. Mother nature is a fickle mistress these days

5 Likes

Man! What a kick in the jingleballs :joy:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that, was really hoping they were gonna perk back up for you.

1 Like

Heu all, just a little update. After consideration and communication with @VAhomegrown, we are probably going to scrap this and restart in the new year rather than keep trying. I’m running a 1500w heater and a 600 watt light, plus fans and feed etc for a very slim chance of getting anything. I would rather focus that energy elsewhere and restart this when we can have a better go at it. It was going absolutely spectacular until the cold snap. I have 3 ir 4 ssmall bud sites on a couple of the females still alive. I will make a final decision after boxing day.

For now I’m going to try and relax and be merry for the holidays.

Merry Christmas all, and thanks for your support and understanding.

This is not done… just on pause.

44 Likes

Keep on truckin brother,

It’ll work out in the new year I’m sure.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

8 Likes

don’t sweat it man… shit happens and many of us can relate to things going south in one way or another and having to cut the losses and start again.

have a great holiday season and enjoy the company of friends and family :wink:

9 Likes