(incomplete) Holy Crack Preservation

Man that sucks, so much work and a spectacular grow so far and then this… :expressionless:

As already stated, don’t sweat it jingles, first get yourself some bud and then consider the seed runs again. You did so much this whole year, that alone is trophy worth :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

As a last ditch effort, maybe take cuts of the healthiest remaining parts? Could be worth the experiment if nothing else, and fresh pack from @VAhomegrown notwithstanding.

Just musing…

4 Likes

Well, ill be ready for a new runs in all my grow areas at the end of February but I think it’s still going to be too early to safely start this run again. We have got some deep freezes into March before. I will talk to @VAhomegrown and see if he still wants me to do the run amd when the timing is right I can start and veg them outside when it’s warm enough and move them inside for flower. I’m thinking may/June. I want to be really safe as they aren’t my seeds if I’m going to do this again. I still feel terrible about the last batch

20 Likes

Yea just let me know whenever you are ready and I’ll get them out to you! No worries on the last run. That cold front was brutal! I almost lost my grow due to the power going out and being out of town. Def stressful!

12 Likes

@Jinglepot sorry to hear but the futures coming, iknow the cold brings problems i know ive had my shares. keep on keeping on

2 Likes

Have you ever considered running some African genetics?

3 Likes

Yup, definately. Congolese is on my list as well as Malawi… hopefully for the summer. I don’t have any congolese yet, but anything can happen. I have some other sativas that I’ve been wanting to run that I can do in place of congolese if I don’t get the goods by the time I want to run them. Bigmike55’s sheelavathi looks so cool… stuff like that. But short answer. yes. I have definately considered and plan on it

Edit: I believe I’ve got a really nice Transki cross too waiting fir me.

9 Likes

So excited for these, I hope it all works out!!

4 Likes

Personally, I caution people about moving outdoor plants inside. but if it’s something you have experience and prior success with, go for it.

There’s always a risk of cross-contaminating the indoor grow with outdoor pests or mildew.

Indoor is generally an easier environment for mildew and pests to colonize, so if you have a relatively healthy outdoor plant that is successfully fighting off a pest or mildew, the infestation may bloom rapidly when you move it indoors.

6 Likes

I thoroughly medical grade bleach my room in-between every grow. I’ve been doing it for years, and was stung in the past. Even this latest grow I brought a clone from a friend in (told it was treated) … against my better judgement, and got aphids. I managed them well and got every last ine if the buggers for a successfully flower. But in-between grows, full bleach.

16 Likes

Ah shit, I didn’t see this before…but that’s alright…there might be something with some RC Congo in it on its way heh heh heh :smirk:

2 Likes

Hello EVERYONE!!! Great news! The Holy Crack have arrived!!! BIG shout out to @VAhomegrown for the opportunity for redemption!!!

I will be dropping these today and getting my rooms cleaned out these days off!

Onward we go!

43 Likes

12 Likes

Best of luck with the next round bud, I am sure it will go much better for you :v:

6 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: me too, it should, I am fully confident. This is gonna be grand

11 Likes

7 Likes

Alright! Let’s try this again! BC🧙‍♂️🌈VA🧙‍♂️ Magic!!!
Go @Jinglepot Go!!!

7 Likes

Thats so exciting!!
Thank you @Jinglepot for your time work and resources!

Thank you @VAhomegrown for donating these rare beans!!

Another unicorn for me that green crack. My wife always says how that is one of her 2 favorite strains. I never had it but obviously it has some serious fans out in the community.

5 Likes

Round two: BEGIN!

6 Likes

th-1985092750

15 Likes