(incomplete) Holy Crack Preservation

That’s great news! I’ll be following along!

5 Likes

So I fucked up buying those seeds, that’s on me, it’s all good, I’m just out a bit of coin. They are different seeds than the Coastal Seed Co Holy Crack we are preserving. No worries, on ward.

Good signs… I think… lol, I SWEAR 2 of the 3 stunted runts may have grown a bit! :smiley: the other 4 are well on there way!

I may yet do something outside the coop with those Bx seeds too

Peace

25 Likes

Man what a wild ride, good on you for sticking through with it. The outcome will hopefully be worth it haha when doing God’s work, the devil trys to fuck ya hahaha

5 Likes

A little post-easter update. We have 4 actual plants now, and the 3 I was worried about are still kickin’! They are all drinking water at a pretty good clip (even the 3 stunted ones). Hopefully all 7 take off here pretty quick. The growing season is upon us in the Great PNW!

22 Likes

Thats awesome!! So on the strain, I thought this was a Bodhi strain, but you also mentioned Coastal a few days ago. Do we know the breeder?

1 Like

They are Coastal seed co seeds (now known as Coastal seeds)

3 Likes

That’s a real bummer they weren’t the intended breeder

3 Likes

It’s all good! They won’t go to waste!

5 Likes

The 4 in the middle and the 2 runts, there were 3 runts but one didnt make it, no root and started to rot so I got rid of it. Assuming I get a good mix it should be gravy train from here on out!

22 Likes

Great start. They are all coming along nicely. I hope This grow goes super smoothly…pulling up the beach chair

2 Likes

All 6 seedlings are looking great, the 2 runts and the 4 good growers. The runts are still under my T5HO light with my new batch of seedlings from other strains. I didn’t want to throw them to the wolves under the big LED yet, im babying them along

28 Likes

The 6 Holy crack are uppotted and doing well, awesome roots on them. Even the 2 runts are happy.

30 Likes

Those are some awesome roots. Good shit.

4 Likes

Happy holy crack… the runts don’t even look like runts anymore! They are just taking off!

30 Likes

Everybody looks very happy , great job on these as usual. How long are you going to veg these?

1 Like

I’m undecided yet, I’m thinking the sooner the better

2 Likes

Very nice, thank you for the update!!

1 Like

Beautiful Rooots man thats so nice to see…
Great work @Jinglepot

1 Like

Growing noticeably daily

26 Likes

Wow yea they are taking off quick. Running these under the LEDs?

1 Like