(incomplete) Holy Crack Preservation

Yup, they are under my Mars Hydro FC-4800

4 Likes

Just uppotted to their final homes. Great roots, happy plants… 1 female for sure, lol, the rest should show within the week.

29 Likes

Beautiful! The runts really caught up! @Jinglepot
The roots look amazing! The best of luck on your run bro!!

7 Likes

Thanks! Redemption run. I’m not 100% sure, but its looking like 4 males and 2 females, but I’m just guessing on a few. That’s enough, not ideal as I’d rather a split 3/3 or 2/4 m/f ratios, but its enough. As long as all the males drop around the same time to get that diversity, it should be great!

23 Likes

Whatever you end up with, I’m sure you’ll be able to make it work!

5 Likes

The plants were topped 3 or 4 days ago. They are bushing out into impressive little shrubs. All is well.

29 Likes

I don’t know why I haven’t been notified of your updates !
Those were some gorgeous roots :raised_hands:
As always those are some impressive plants in that tent Jinglepot. Nice job brother :metal:

3 Likes

Looking awesome

3 Likes

Good looking plants

3 Likes

Great roots = easy plants

@MarsHydro FC4800 LED FTW. I’m running it at 70% right now. The plants like it, the temperature controls like it, I like it.

12 Likes

Wow they EXPLODED in the last week!!

2 Likes

The Holy Cravk have been introduced to the outdoors and the sun and are just LOVING it. They will go back inside for flip soon, but they are really stretching their legs and loving life.

These plants are one and all perfectly round shrubs. They had one topping at about the 6th node a few weeks ago, and that’s it. Gorgeous bushes :heart_eyes:

23 Likes

Looking great! Can’t wait to see them in full flower!

5 Likes

Getting the most from good ole sunshine!

4 Likes

You should take that empty jug and turn it into a terrarium. Great looking plants too! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks! Terrariums are so cool! I’ve watched many a YouTube vid on them. That one unfortunately has a crack in the bottom, the others are full of white lighting and red wine :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Early morning, outdoor lighting is just the best!

18 Likes

Whaddya all figure? June 1 flip date sound good??
I still can’t get a 100% on the sexes, but its LOOKING Like 3 fem 3 males… 2 could go either way, though. I know I have 2 females 100%.

17 Likes

They look like a good size to flip to me 🤷🏻. Look nice and healthy too!

4 Likes

they look amazing. I think I see some green crack in the color and leaf shape.

keep in mind, there is a little bit of risk bringing outdoor plants back inside. Any minor unseen issue with a pest or mildew will be able to thrive in an indoor environment.

You should be totally fine if you are spraying some consistent basic regiment to protect the plants from pests and mildew.

I learned this lesson in one of my first grows when I brought an outdoor plant indoors to flower. I carefully inspected the plant before bringing it in, and it looked good. I thought there was no need to continue my pest management regiment in a clean indoor grow box.

the plant was suddenly overtaken by an aphid infestation in the undergrowth that was not at all detectable or visible before the pests propogated uncrolled in a forgiving indoor environment.

6 Likes