(incomplete) Wookie 7 x Dreadbread Preservation Run

Good luck on the hunt @BackyardBoogie420
Following here!!!

:metal:

2 Likes

Yay, following along

3 Likes

Amazing @BackyardBoogie420 Lets fucking go!!!
Good luck on this run brother!! Watching closely :eyes:

2 Likes

Ive been using Pride Lands since like 2018ish, and love it. Its a really great all in one and makes life simple. I top dress a lot and preamend soil with it. But I just use the veg/bloom and use Buddha Grow/Bloom for aminos, and add molasses, raw sugar, and dry active yeast instead of the brix. Really just to try to save a few bucks. But Ive been temped to switch to the Green Aminos myself to go all GreenGro products, especially since Aurora just got sold.

5 Likes

Ohhh shiii scoots chair up to table

2 Likes

I’m following here and sending good vibes! :pray: :prayer_beads: :om:

Even though not much is said about males, check out what Bodhi mentions about the Dreadbread. That information is on page 969 of Bodhi’s thread on Breedbay.

the first 2015 back to the future f1 hybrid is out:

dread bread (mango biche x old mother ghani)

the first release in the pure landrace f1 hybrid back to the future projects.
home made from scratch using the finest specimens from my favorite rare landrace selections. genetics from south america and central asia merged into one amazing old school cannabis creation. a quick aromatic mango biche pheno from friends in south america wed to a fat greasy vintage lemon afghani. the density of the buds is so extreme that dread bread was the only way to describe it. musky earthy smoky spicy mango citrus buds with beautiful orange hairs and an otherworldly godlike high. true hybrid vigor, fat yields, extreme potency, resinous males. 9 weeks from clone…

12 Likes

Very cool! I’m definitely down for the show! And hopefully some beans from a Bodhi gem I do not yet have! Sending positive vibes and blessings for this entire grow. Much respect :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

Watching to see results! That Lavender/Incense/Floral sounds great!

2 Likes

Nice selection! Best of luck on this grow!

2 Likes

@BackyardBoogie420 I loves me some wookie!
Appreciate the work being done and
Looking forward to watching this grow!

:v:

24 Likes

oh yeaaaaaaaa lets go!

1 Like

My kinda wookie! :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Wow! Thanks so much to everyone for all the support and kind words! Really stoked other people are as excited as I am.

The seeds took their sweet time to pop(over a week) and only 6 have really sprouted and look promising. 2 of those I had to do a little emergency surgery on, and crack open the seeds halfway which seemed to do the trick. Shoutout to @Andrane for that method! He was the first person Ive ever seen doing it, and luckily for me I copied him.

I’m going to give them just a couple more days in the lower light to get those first set of leaves more established, then ill pot them up to half gallon or 1 gallon fabric pots for a while to establish a nice root system. But since they are starting fairly slow, I plan to let them take their sweet time! Sorry for the kinda crappy pics, but I had to shoot a couple out of pure excitement they finally popped lol.

36 Likes

6 isn’t a bad number. I would be hoping for a 3/3 ratio or a 2m/4f to pad the seed numbers haha.

Thanks for letting us follow along.

6 Likes

This is exciting to hear the great news, i’m thrilled to see them sprout! Thank you for the update w pics. (Fingers crossed for any others to make a late appearance. But 6 plants works too if you can get a male.)

7 Likes

Did they make it?

5 Likes

Good question @CocoaCoir !

:thinking:

1 Like

So sorry for the delay! Sadly, they ended up all dying off. I was holding out hope until the bitter end!

However, I do have a silver lining, thanks to @BudWhisperer! He shot me a pack of Black Lotus(86 UW black x Snow Lotus) and Ive got them already popped. Got 8/11 growing nicely(already have grown a lot more in a week than the last ones did total). Hopefully we can do those for a Co-Op instead if @coopactiongroup approves of course! But here are a couple pics of how theyre looking now.

30 Likes

Damn. I am sorry to hear it. :frowning: Hopefully the UW Black will do better for you.

4 Likes

Ouch…that hit my gut :cry: wish it went differently better luck on this run

5 Likes