Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Haha. I went to check when my first post in there was to see if I qualified. My first post in that thread was in response to you when you tagged me to let me know it was about to go down in the motherfucker. :joy:

1 Like

Where are the squash comments and recipes?
Your cranking along and making me hungry :drooling_face:

1 Like

Boo is open? @Hotrods_and_hounds

2 Likes

What do you mean they favor it?
Do they have a choice?
Any ding dong that would try to throw in “penguin” science, has to be a complete nincomboob!

2 Likes

And why the fuck, do we both have skunk avatars?
You tryna flex, brah?
Yeah, take that!

3 Likes

Alright for spaghetti squash I like to mix it with a lot of butter and parmigiana cheese :drooling_face::drooling_face:
Usually only make it once it gets cooler

2 Likes

BOO! Did I scare ya?

1 Like

No Penquins live in the Arctic, they are Puffins ya silly goose! Penguins only live in the Antarctic.

4 Likes

I wanna talk for a minute here how Doug Dawson is literally doing the Lord’s work here at OG. This dude is literally doing an increase on BOGs entire catalog and then is moving on to another USEFUL strain. That’s fucking crazy. I think I’m gonna make a trophy for this dude to put up at his cabin :joy:

10 Likes

I think so, I haven’t checked all the rules. But they said don’t add more than 69 so I figured it was open to more people.

1 Like

I’ve been reading old threads about seed making and pollen saving and found and old one where Doug said “Ive never made seeds before”

I felt like I reached back to the dawn of an era and was reading primary source material of a legend.

8 Likes

Double D should be member of the year with his picture on the wall and name on his parking spot

4 Likes

Haha. No shit. You found homeboys origin story.

4 Likes

1 Like

Master of suspense over here. I would never have guessed. I know of that actress but not her name.

2 Likes

Sandra Bernhard

1 Like

4 Likes

Oh yeah. I forgot to tell @Coda what’s in the prize bin. I have 4 leftover Lisinopril 10mg/12.5mg hydrochlorothiazide. Rare blue hexagons. Probably from 2020. Plenty of shelf life left on these bad boys.

I also have the knife I stabbed myself through the hand with last October. That jank is bigly sharp.

Still haven’t regained feeling in my thumb. I have resigned myself to the fact that it’s not coming back.

5 Likes

and a 4k print of Woody Bernhard?

5 Likes

:rofl: Thanks bud, but you better hang on to them. Some of the Indicas we have here drop my blood pressure more than I like as it is, lol!

1 Like