Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

It’s reveres adoption, they live with you now. Just wait till they drop off the dog.

3 Likes

Hahaha. These kids are going home TODAY!

3 Likes

Are you sure those are the right words? Would words like obtained, took, or kidnapped work better?? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

They went for milk and are never coming back. They told their neighbors and they joined in. He’ll be father of the neighborhood here soon :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Damnit man. You and @Foreigner just completely putting my whole shit on blast. :joy:

5 Likes

I just call it like I see it 🤷:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well 4 of em are my nieces and nephews. The other two are friends from across the street where they live. Lol. I’ve never met these straggler kids before and they haven’t been home in two days. I’m sure some one let their parents know. Gonna fuck around and be an amber alert on their way home.

3 Likes

Abducted by known drug user

I hate that sound amber alerts make on my phone

3 Likes

Slow down! Slow down! I didn’t abduct anything. They were dropped off on my door step. I’ve been feeding them and giving them a safe place to sleep. I don’t know if they are up to date on their shots or what ever. I don’t have kids. I don’t know how they work.

2 Likes

Well if they were dropped off it’s trafficking I guess.

How do you sleep with kids giggling until 4am?

4 Likes

New update, I know these stranger kids mom. Lol I feel better about all of this now. Sleep has been on trash mode for the past few days.

3 Likes

“I thought it was going to be a nice sleepover but fucking guy made me build kitchen cabinets all night.”

5 Likes

sounds an awful lot like Joe Dirt. Except there is no grand canyon… only Indicana’s house, oh and midnight walks heh.

How the heck did that happen?

3 Likes

Keep getting all these kids gonna have to get a van with windows.

3 Likes

Hahaha. I’m sayin. I’m about to lose all of my creepy street rep.

@Foreigner I’ve been threatening to burn their feet.

After a long day of building cabinets they were rewarded with a midnight walk. I paced behind them with the lights cut off on the car to make sure they didn’t try to escape. But we both knew they weren’t getting far with burns on their feet.

4 Likes

Alright! They’re gone! Now I’m free to take my pants off while walking around the house like the good lort intended.

5 Likes

Good morning everybody. I’ve decided against work today! It’s an excellent Monday indeed.

3 Likes

Hell yeah I was laying here thinking the same thing, but I have yet to become independently wealthy. So o will buy a scratcher ticket at lunch and hope lol.

2 Likes

I just make poor choices :joy: I’ll join you in the scratcher hope department.

Hey @Indicana_Jones I got the last post on here!

1 Like