Indigo freak f2, og kush (fast version, from seed), gmo cookies and 9lb hammer grow

What’s overgrow this is my first post on here in the grow diaries. I went to one ohios first farmers market and found a few clones I liked got the only 2 indigo freak f2 v2 available a 9 lb hammer and gmo cookies there and og kush is from seed I got from herbiesheadshop.

indigo freak. 9lb hammer. og kush fash version (6 week flower time) gmo cookies. I have them under next light mega I have 2 but just 1 running ATM with cyco nutrients

14 Likes

Whoa very interesting leaves on the Indigo Freak! I’ve never seen that before, looks a little like rosemary at a glance :herb:

3 Likes

Humboldt seed Co (not org) has seeds. Freakshow I’ve ran a few times…always has grow friends doing a double take on them leaves

1 Like

Really look forward to your grow with those. Hope you do a journal or updates. Thank you for sharing🍻

1 Like

I’m all outta likes for the night but I can do this
:green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :heart:

Almost seems like Humboldt Seed Co should change their name to “Humboldt Seed Co (Not Org!)” so fewer people wind up with the wrong place

2 Likes

Me too! So back at you :green_heart::heart::beers::green_heart::beers:. I definitely agree they really should as more times than once I recommended them without the (disclaimer) and people come back all po’d as they went to the other so now it’s like my personal (formally known as disclaimer) when I recommend them lol easier for all that way​:100:HSC not HSO

1 Like

What’s OG people’s this is my fist post on here thought I would share some strains I picked up from the ohio’s first farmers market. I grabbed the only 2 indigo freak f2 v2 plants that were displayed only but may buddy knew the guy so I got them. Then I have 9 pound hammer and gmo cookies which were all clones and then og kush fast version which is a 6 week flower plant.im using nextlight mega commercial series v2 I have a second mega v1 for when they start to take up space.

indigo freak f2
og kush fash

5 Likes

Picked up seeds at the same farmers market.

Can’t wait for my current crop to finish so I can get these going.

4 Likes

I hope you get the genetic female I’m thinking mine might be male

3 Likes