Indoor bug bombs

All you need is some Botanigard or Monterey Garden Insect spray (or anything with spinosad). After a few treatments of those, just do preventative care with a good IPM (I use Athena and EM-5).

3 Likes

From the way he is describing it, it sounds like he has an entire house with a bug problem (fleas, roaches, etc.) Foggers would do better at first to get the problem under control then go with a IPM plan.

1 Like

I have light fungus gnats or black flies, tiny little skinny long looking things white/beige color maybe aphids, and a butt load of these tiny tick looking things. I’m gonna take cuts amd bomb the room, then take apart tents and dunk them in an ipm bath. Is my plan. Just wanna get rid of these bugs since the hot season is coming in soon.

1 Like

This :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:and keep plants. :+1::v:

2 Likes

What kind of botanigard do you guys use,is ok to do a dunk or soil drench? The botanigard es, max, 22wp. Just wanna make sure I get the right one and use it properly. My problem is they are deep in the soil. And getting into the rockwool.

1 Like

You can water in spinosad. I’d start with a lower dose and go up. You can also fill a jug and toss some mosquito bits in in, use that to water for a bit as well.

4 Likes

This how I manage larvae.
I’ll mix BTI bits into water, let it sit overnight, then do a semi soil drench.
This, coupled with sticky traps and/or Diatomaceous Earth for the adults will completely eradicate their invasion.
:wink:

1 Like

Thank you guys so much man o prob have to do this for at least a month to get the adults and the baby’s after they are born. Gonna be some work. Seems like the Athena ipm worked as I took down 2 plants and put the solo cups in the sink filled with water and ipm spit ion took a good 10min before they completely stopped moving. That method I left in in a pool. Don’t know if it will work the same since In the tent they will have space to crawl up the cup and plant to stay alive.

2 Likes

From larvae the gnats have like a 3-7 day pupal stage. After that they will emerge and live only 8-10 days.
So it’s fairly easy to get ahead of them after you wage war with the little bastards.
I can usually eradicate a bad infestation within ten days.
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes those are not the main problem I would say they are these tiny little thing that looks like ticks. And there’s a bunch of them just not sure what they are to eradicate them with the right stuff.

Yeah, Microbe-Lift BTI soil drench will fix you right up, along with some Botanigard 22WP. I have some Botanigard on order right now from a vendor I found who sells smaller amounts than anyone else and at reasonable prices. I have been waiting for my little $17 packet to come and it was long enough that I emailed him today and he responded within hours, showed me a picture of the package to confirm address, and sent out another one today with better shipping and a tracking link to replace the one lost. So I haven’t yet gotten my stuff but things bode well for this vendor so far in the customer service department, he said he got into repacking stuff because he was a home grower and also didn’t need a gallon of things, figured other people could use the option too, here’s the link:

He sells like a dozen products at most but they’re all the things we want and a few that are dangerous used irresponsibly but safe used carefully. Powerful stuff, like if you felt the need to bomb the whole floor of the house:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone and dirt! I was looking at the price and kinda felt bad that I was gonna live off peanut butter and jelly sandwiches all
Month just kidding. That sounds great I’ll check that store out and see if I can get a smaller order of that botanigard. Appreciate everyone help. Y’all are fantastic.

4 Likes

Nice man I hope things get under control for you there. I waited too long to add more things to my arsenal and got overrun this last harvest so I’ve been reading up and looking at stuff. I’ve had some of the best luck with isopropyl alcohol mixed with Safer soap and water, add some soy or corn oil, citric acid and peppermint or rosemary oil and you basically have Lost Coast Plant Therapy which people really like, I’m about to make a DIY batch.

Lost Coast Plant Therapy

7732-18-5
Water, distilled water, deionized water
2-12%

6132-04-3
Sodium Citrate
≤2.5%

8001-22-7
Soybean oil
25-50%

67-63-0RTECS
Isopropyl alcohol
35%

67701-09-1
Fatty acids, C8-C18 and C18-unsatd., potassium salts
35%

84082-70
Peppermint oil
≤2.5%

77-92-9RTECS: GE 7350000
Citric Acid
≤2.5%

http://opensalts.wikidot.com/lost-coast-plant-therapy

That $17 18g packet of Botanigard 22WP seemed like enough for me to try it out, here’s how much it makes:

2 Likes

The guy came through he’s legit! My first package got lost in transit or stuck somewhere he resent an express and also offered us a discount code OVERGROW

2 Likes

I’m gonna try a recipe from an unknown member it is said to work better then anything out there. Ran me about 90$ but if it works would prob eradicate everything in 1 application. I’ll do 3 just to be sure.

1 Like

You try this already? :wink:

1 Like

That the one! Bought everything on Amazon have you tryed it yet? I really hope it works.

1 Like

I have the stuff. Just haven’t got off my lazy ass to mix the concentrate.
Now I’ve probably jinxed myself, lol.
I plan to use as a preventative measure aswell.

1 Like

Well if it works that great and pretty much organic also can you to dang near end of flower why not. I’ll let you and everyone know how it goes. Comes in on Thursday probably start right away as I wanna get these bugs under control. Why can’t I ever have just a good clean run without crap messing up?

1 Like

Murphys law bro…
Murphys law.

1 Like