Indoor New Passion

It’s called cat clawing and usually a result of the above mention

1 Like

Your leaves don’t appear to be overly dark green which I believe can also N toxicity which can also lead to clawing also IMO

2 Likes

too much water do you say ?? these are the final vessels wisdom does not fit with the parameters of these lampada…quindi cat claws are out for ?? and how can I fix ?? wrong you learn … I also gave fertilizers Wednesday 2ml of biobizz grower

I had a similar issue this run. A two day concentrated dose of LITFA followed by plain pHed water. Problem solved. The magic of LITFA is remarkable. Let it dry out completely before water. 2 days maybe more.
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I was a little lost in translation hope @oleskool830 may have cleared it up for ya.

2 Likes

2 Likes

when you have more grass than blood in your veins

3 Likes

hi guys finally I have reached almost 8 weeks of vegetation … Aime arose the problem that every grower would never have … the fucking oidium presented last week in my magical garden for now to attack only the.Moby Dick but we see that it will continue to destroy everything … now I wanted to know the various treatments to be done before flowering ?? and if when the mmm went in. flowering can be treated with the solution 60% milk 40% water? I wait for your answers to be desperate

Hi guys finally after almost three months of vegetation I managed to send them in bloom now it’s two days that I lowered to 12 hours I hope everything goes well until the end

Gorilla glue x cookies

Gorilla skitlez

Moby Dick

4 Likes

Was just debating which seed I should drop next and think I’ll go with Moby also, i’ve got Dimas autoflower version.

1 Like