Indoor / Outdoor 2024

I think i depends where the pollen came from could it be from a photo, of did the auto throw a nan and self. If the pollen is from a photo i believe it would be a fast flowering photo. If selfed it would be a fem auto.

3 Likes

sitting down to edit yesterdays shots. Perfect overcast day, still way too much wind. I’ll be Ok… lol

DURBAN POISON is putting up a fight for Most Aggressive colouring on OG Row

@misterbee

DARK CREME, green-stem below

@Tlander

Late addition, 1 of 2 BlueBerry Cheesecake, love those pink pistils

NukeHeads ACAPULCO GOLD

fyi @Tlander

CRIPPY B4

@OriginalDankmaster96

Pine Tar Kush Cola below

We took this “BLUEBERRY” sample last week, Seeds are firmly in place from an old neighbour; Blueberry Cheesecake aka male. below

CHEM FUEGO has quite the Cola going

@anonymous4289

SUPER DIESEL has incredibly DENSE growth on her branches. Stacking from end to end!!

@SativaKid

LADYBUGS TO THE RESCUE…

One BlueBerry Cheesecake has Pink Pistils and the other has gone into Bloom colourings full bore, below

BLUE GOD

14 Likes

Never a dull moment

Especially when 4 dormant ALTAI Sativa-plant seeds germinate weeks after giving-up on them
OVERNITE, Acapulco Gold #2 has 3 in her Soil.

1 seedling in with Kashmir A

Kashmir A / B are just fine, below

All done chasing them

6 Likes

If an autoflower plant was pollinated with pollen from a photo plant the seeds would all be photo periodic plants most likely regs. And if pollinated by a male autoflower plant the seeds would be auto regs. Slim chance someone reversed an auto, made pollen and pollinated the auto which would give you 100% auto fems.

4 Likes

Thanks for that @LoveDaAutos
Its looking more like a Blonde moment, and I’ve just mailed photo-Fems.

(Purchased both Both)

I appreciate your breaking that down for me !!

3 Likes

Ok its a fem tho.

1 Like

Not sure what strain you’re talking about @MissinBissin but the Russian Csar Bomba is in my flowering tent and has been in there for about a week. I’m going to have to come up with a plan for her as she’s nearly to the light. In a small 3 gal fabric pot.

2 Likes

@LoveDaAutos
This was supposed to bea Russian tzar bomba auto. Its just under 3 months. I just moved herto the flower tent.

2 Likes

You had mentioned that.

Sorry maybe i got confused but i was answering lovedautos.

2 Likes

Morning Buddy!

1 Like

Great write-up @LoveDaAutos !

I also appreciate this chart from Night Owl:

6 Likes

NukeHeads sells mostly Feminized seeds anyway @Gho13.
Thats where both versions of that RTB strain came from. Web-sites a mess, but the beans R Legit!

1 Like

10th

11th a.m. making the same training moves on Acap Gold “B” as was done on “A”. Getting the plant over to a side, from above the 1st node, is where it starts

Acapulco Gold “A”. 1st node growth is Big here below

Gunner’s Happy that shit aka Stuff, is going on in a Tent

Kashmir after a little Foliar application of a Humalite product; HiDRO SiK

… All of the plants were sprayed

ps, yes I did drop the temp a degree

Every node is exposed, 15 cm tall

7 Likes

Custom “Queen Mother” Update @defharo

One is going Nuts, running wild and untouched @ 9-10 feet. Only straightened by myself once lol.

The other has a more restricted environment, but is looking good just the same !

& #2 below

Almost like 2 different strains. I’ll choose # 1 anytime. I know buddy @#2 is trying to get all he can… its a clean grow

10 Likes

It’s exciting to see Bastard Queen Mother growing on the other side of the Atlantic. Thank you.
Today I put a new seed to germinate to grow it this season.

5 Likes

I am laughing out loud and Loving Your response “ I am growing it “

Bastard Queen Mother it is!

Cheers and Thanks again @defharo
She’s going to be a Handful

And your strain involves a Unique cross if I recall correctly… something Purple, and Spain is involved go figure lol

4 Likes

Here is a gorilla bomb on left and a beautiful harlequin on the right :seedling:southern Ontario

6 Likes

Here’s to some nice Temps; Bring it on!

Nice plants @Reznfingeez33

3 Likes

This week in Southern Ontario
:sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

2 Likes