Yesterdays visit cont’d
Hawaiian Snow internal-haircut, hasn’t happened yet; 8’ +

BlueBerry Cheesecake is turning some heads

topped Dragon Blood Hash Plant

Zamaldelica photo-period below on a 45 degree; Blueberry Cheesecake @3:00

The Blueberry Diesel’s have this gorgeous Lime colour

Blue God has not stopped dropping dramatic colours

Pine Tar Kush below x3

@SativaKid things are looking UP for the Red Rona (red gsc), a nice solid green has returned to the Middle of the plant. Since we yanked the dry and brittle Cola, its gained some nerve and is fighting back

SUPER DIESEL below

APOLLO APE front & back below

Dragon Blood Hash Plant below, truly, looking UP at the Cola

And looking down from the Ridge. She’s not tiny

Acapulco Gold from Barney’s Farm is growing an impressive plant

Acapulco Gold Nukeheads is making some nice Buds below,

Pressure Skunk is under No-Pressure to perform, but she’s giving Nefertiti a run for her money height-wise.
ps She may be the last into bloom @OriginalDankmaster96

CRIPPY simply looks awesome, x2 below

NEFERTITI is playing hard below

• FYI, everything up-top had a little taste of Chicken Poo Pellets, to help nudge the nutes in the home stretch
15 Likes

Fall 2024

Acapulco Gold a

A.G. “B” with a few composted chicken shit pellets lining the lawn… . Green is desired

Kashmir B

Kashmir A

11 Likes

Ok so what odors are you getting from Pressure Skunk ? Mine are slightly fruity, sour, gassy but later the fruit subsides to be sour pine and gas

Yes, the Crippy that originally made just golf ball tops and no center cola to speak of, now we have the Dankmaster Crippy with a center cola. Remember that plant has ALL 3, the Hawaiian 808, CripXmas A BX and the dominant B4 expression. Sounds like it’s still doing fine with no concerns to speak of. Has there been enough rain where if the plant was prone to rot/mold it would’ve shown up ? I suppose that would tell if the resistance is holding up. Anyway looking perfect, definitely looks like speed from your last shot is there too, so ‘should’ be an early finisher. Glad you’ve enjoyed experiencing this :smiling_face::facepunch::+1::pray:

3 Likes

My Hands were already too stinky to define anything specific from the Ladies.

I’m going there first next trip, (tomorrow)

There has been lots of lite overnite rains the last couple weeks, nothing scary though

I Appreciate your letting me have chance to Giv’em a Run.

Bud-Rot had not been mentioned or seen yet this Summer. Knock on Wood

Actually not hearing any talk of WPM either, cept for my Nine-Bark

Your Ladies are looking / behaving Great. Stoked to hear that CRIPPY B4 has a bit of everything Needed!!!

• Hey, You’ll get to smoke each of their Cola’s; here in the People’s Republic of Ontario… we can make that happen @OriginalDankmaster96
5 Likes

Your making Super Desel shine! That’s going to be a big stash for somebody.

1 Like

Those colors are awesome!

2 Likes

This Russian tzar is just under 3 months. How long before the usually start to Flower.

2 Likes

If thats an auto @Gho13 it should have Popped by now! I Harvested autos indoors ~ 11 weeks

It appears as though I’ve sent you Photo’s; I’ve had another OG experience the same Wait, looks like I mixed that up!

Shaking my Head… Sorry for that

Brings a question up;

“Are Bag-Seeds from Autoflowers… actually AutoFlower Seeds? or is it possible for them to be Regulars?”

Can I run this above question past your expertise you two? @LoveDaAutos @LedZeppelin

3 Likes

Ya i was thinking it must be a photo. Ill try and fit it in the flower tent today.

2 Likes

Humbly Brother ! Damn

I like your answer !!

3 Likes

Jeez @MissinBissin you’ve got some glorious color and stature on those ladies outside. Amazing growth. I feel bad for your back and forearms trimming already :rofl:

Great work!

2 Likes

Fingers-crossed on that one as well. They came off in batches last fall, each with the same hang/cure schedule… and never got overwhelmed.

I’m already seeing small batches come together again. So, fingers are still-crossed, there are a bunch of fast ones being busy

Thanks @FieldEffect. I’m Sticking to the bit about never doing Less in a grow! Every plant had the 1st node emptied at each level, except for the crown. Not until Flip really, did I trim anything else

(thanks @Pigeonman for the use of yur truk)

10 Likes

Will you have enough time to get these in before the weather turns too cold?

3 Likes

I am saying YES @tejas.
A few will be ready by Months-end, if. not sooner.
Just had a great visit! With a camera, pics shortly
There will be a few pushing the Weather :tada:
Of all strains, a Durban Poison (cross) finishing early… I’m in !! Lol

6 Likes

No Kinks in the stem, nothing permanent. It simply accepted the shaping while it was Dark: Acapulco Gold.

Acapulco Gold #2 below, looks ready to play finally

Kashmir A / B

6 Likes

I made it fit in the flower tent.

5 Likes

I’ll be watching with ya @Gho13!
Action gets things done

2 Likes